hi

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by ezee, Apr 30, 2018.

Discuss hi in the Introductions & Farewells area at GameKiller.net

1. ezee

ezee The New Guy

Stats
    Here to help out others and share some info. Have some time to spare so figured I will contribute a bit.

ghenadi and Qybah like this.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Raigeki

Raigeki United States ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Support Premium

Stats
    cool, we could always use educated people behind a keyboard. a programmer-for-hire graced us for a while and taught quite a few things about coding with python for our scripting section and released an IDE he put together that guides newbies that are learning to script as they actively put it together for terminal in specific. what do you excel in?

3. ezee

ezee The New Guy

Stats
    It feels like I've been around this hacking scene since the beginning of time. I might know who you are referring towards. Very nice. I excel in a lot. Mainly focus on assembly, C++, and python now. All other languages are fairly do-able and used in the past. Basically, summing it up, degree in Computer Science, thesis project on assembly level deobfuscation.

4. Qybah

Qybah A/S/L/P? SMOD Premium

Stats
    Welcome back, great AriesMS release btw. I'm sure it will be useful for quite a few people here :)

5. ezee

ezee The New Guy

Stats
    @Qybah always enjoyable to be on here. I got some messages regarding some interest. Pretty fun stuff.

6. ALiQBABY

ALiQBABY MapleKings Premium

Stats
    more important question; do u like pineapple on pizza?

7. Edik

Edik Prominent Hacker

Stats
    who doesn't