[Selling] Higher End League Of Legends Account

Discussion in 'Other Games Market' started by Biskutes, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Biskutes

Biskutes Australia Veteran Hacker

Stats
    Selling my league of Legends account. Account made in season2, diamond in season3 and currently diamond 3 in soloq with grandmaster in flex. Has 3 ultimate skins 4 mythic 31 legendaries with a total of 387 skins with 18 gemstones in the loot. 12 Rune Pages 43 Emotes 238 Total icons. Some of the more rare skins include prestige kaisa/lux and vayne and soulstealer vayne. Has all the champions except for Qiyana. This account is in OCE but i will pay for region transfer if you want. Add my discord Penguin#2502 for any question

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Mateutu

Mateutu Romania Lurker

Stats
    dont you think riot can track ur account by the screenshots you provided? and ban it after trade for account sharing? just saying

3. Biskutes

Stats
    dont think i left my ign, so it would be pretty fkn hard for them to track it.

4. Mateutu

Mateutu Romania Lurker

Stats
    it wouldnt be hard to track since there is everything on your account in there, like what are the chances of another account having the same loot and stuff u have?

5. Biskutes

Stats
    i dont have the same exact in the pictures, i have opened a few more skins and stuff so no need to worryxd. And i dont think they can track an account by getting their skin numbers. Also doubt riot would be on this website xd

6. Yeeboii

Yeeboii Canada Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    Wtf is that mastery 7 Ashe tho

Biskutes likes this.