Hoshirin's Terminal Testimonial - Meso farming on Windia

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe Terminal Testimonial' started by Hoshirin, Aug 22, 2018.

Discuss Hoshirin's Terminal Testimonial - Meso farming on Windia in the MapleStory Global & Europe Terminal Testimonial area at GameKiller.net

1. Hoshirin

Hoshirin Sweden ✓ Trusted Seller ✓ Premium

Stats
    [​IMG]

Hello and welcome to my Terminal Testimonial!

I’m an experienced Swedish seller on & , but unfortunately I won’t have as much time to spend on MapleStory anymore due to school starting today...
    So I thought that low-scale meso farming on regular servers would suit me as not only can it be profitable if done correct, but also requires very little time compared to what you’d need to spend to see profits on EU/US Reboot.
    For now I’m just planning to meso farm on six Arks and have one Kanna CC’ing between them to give kishin. Although I might expand in the future depending on how my EU Reboot store goes.
    The method I’m going to be using to meso farm will be leveling all my Arks and the Kanna to the 220-230 level range and having them all farm Node Stones, Droplets, Symbols, Elite bosses and some raw mesos in either Lachlein or Arcana, which I will later sell in AH for mesos which later will be sold for profit.

As of now I don't expect to start seeing profit for a while as not only do I need to get them all to level 220 but I also need to get some decent gear and maybe even use some nodes to boost Blissful Restraint on the Arks, but hopefully their range won't be too shitty.

Also note that these bots will not have a 100% up-time as I still got accounts on EU Reboot that needs dailies and stuff done on them, and sometime I get tons of orders on EU Reboot which I have to priorities.

If you have any questions or any tips for me, here's my Discord: Hoshirin#0484

Note: Haven’t played on regular servers in 7 years so if you have any tips I’d appreciate a PM :)

Current Economics as of Day 26:
    [Note that this is just a side project, so could be making a lot more with some effort!]

Expenses: Terminal; 21$. 2x US Proxy; 4,40$ = 25,40$

Income: 194bil sold at a 1,35$/bil rate = 261,90$

Total: +236,50$

UPDATE: Not going to be updating daily anymore as all I'm basically doing at this point is farming, I'll update every 3rd day or something trying to summarize it instead
    Note that I'm quite busy and lazy so don't get to much done each day. You could probably do this much better and quicker then me~~
    Got my profiles set up, made my accounts and bought two proxies from @ddcombat . I also decided on making an extra Kanna, thinking it would be good to have another as a backup.
    I also started leveling my now eight accounts, which are six Arks & two Kannas.
    Managed to get them all to around 150.
    Only been farming for around 16 hours today because of maintenance and some EU Services I was busy with.
    Got Big Spider and some Utgard gear for the characters.
    Managed to get all the Arks to 200-205 and the Kannas to 180. Just set up two Arks to leech the Kannas so they also can get up to 200 quickly. Did CHorntail, NZakum and HHilla on all the arks cause I need equipment to star force for 5th job, also need for mesos for spell traces and star forcing...
    Also been doing Monster Park as I feel that "Greeds Pendant" can be very useful for my Arks.
    Here's the squad clearing HHilla :)
    [​IMG]
    Only got pet on 2 characters :/
    Today I spent most of my time doing 5th job and VJ on my Arks (thank god for ToT bypass), also got both my Kannas to 200. I also got Greens Pendant on all character for the extra 20% drop rate :) Did all my daily bosses. The Arks are now farming nodes and leveling in VJ, they're around level 205-210
    Got all the Arks to a little over 210, currently working on getting the Kannas to 210 as well so I can move to Chu Chu, managed to get around 100 nodes on each Ark + some elite boxes as well :)
    Been waiting for the Kannas to reach 210 so I can move to Chu Chu, which they should be when I wake up again. All the Arks are 213-214 and been farming quite a while today, all of them got around 750mil raw mesos + 100 Tradable Nodes + 30 Elite boxes each. So starting to make some gains. Also set up a banking account which I transferred all the loot to for selling. [If anyone knows about trade-chain bans please PM me :), I'm a regular server newbie]
    Just made my :) Managed to sell nodes and some elite box items for 10b and curretnly all the arks have around 300 nodes that I'll be selling soon. Also moved all my bots to chu chu, but it seems like I'll need to boost their dmg a bit. they only have around 30k range :/
    Basically got nothing done today due to maintenance and some school stuff
    Had to boost the Arks dmg to ~100k for them to be able to farm nicely in chu chu with kishin (note, I have EU trash connection), they're all 220+ but I'm just waiting for the kanna before moving to lachlein :) Going to transfer all the stuff tomorrow to a bank account and I'll summarize my gains for you guys!
    Managed to sell 10bil, that dude also orderd more. So I'm in the processes of selling all my nodes and elite boss drop worth ~55bil. Hopefuly someone will buy my nodes quickly. Still farming in chu chu, kanna is leveling really showly... just bought a 24h 2x exp to speed it up
    Just farmed all day, while trying to get my kanna to 220~~~~
    Finnaly got my kanna 220 so I could move to lachlein, BUT, seems like my arks range is to low ;-; Currently have 130-170k range on them but I'll try cubing all their gear for 6% STR and hope that will raise it enough, other then that they juts farmed all day. Also sold 7 bil :)
    After some hard work I got all around 400k range by cubing all their gear to 6%STR or 6%ATT. Was quite some downtime as I was playing some games with friends (been for the past few days, just didn't mention it before). Going to be moving then to lach tomorrow :)
    Moved to Lachlein today, unfortunetly my kannas has started to D/C a lot since I moved a thus I had little kishin uptime and not much gains... Not sure why either but I'm going to have to figure that out.
    Nothing much, just farming~~~
    Sold 40bil, otherwise I was just farming~~
    Got a nice order of 100bil currently farming to get it, currently got like 50bil :)
    Just been farming all day long, quite some downtime today and for the last few days due to me playing other games, sold 50 bil of the 100bil ordered for 67,5$ :)
    So these few days has mostly been the usual, been having some problems selling my nodes though as some low-ballers were selling for just 16mil/each at one point ;-; Trying not to sell under 22mil/each for max profits but this also makes the selling processes quite bothersome :/ Right now I'm sitting on just under 50bil, 3k nodes, 280 droplets and a fuck ton of elite box items.
    Been farming as usual :) Sold 80 bil total for 108$ and got like 40bil worth of items in stock I'm trying to sell currently :) At this point all I have to do I transfer the gains from the Ark so Bank accounts every ~3 days and disassemble and re-assemble the nodes. Really not much work for the profit thanks to this wonderful money making Terminal ;)

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018 at 6:39 PM

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Retard

Retard Legendary Premium

Stats
    Just a small tip about Arks
    Their SIND is super powerful, you won't need to fund them at all, you'll easily clear Arcane maps

3. Hoshirin

Stats
    You're probably right, just remembered normal server mobs has very low HP, was thinking in terms of what range I need in Reboot for Lachlein/Arcana :P

4. Bandana

Bandana Canada Premium Premium

Stats
    Good luck g, excited to see your progress :)

5. kayin123

kayin123 United States Premium Premium

Stats
    By farming in 220-230 range area, do you need to do arcane symbol dailies everyday? If so, up until when?

6. Hoshirin

Stats
    Think I will have enough damage to skip dailies, if not I'll just have to do a bunch

7. hellorebootmesos

hellorebootmesos Premium Premium

Stats
    the squad of Arks and those abused Pufframs made me crack up lmao