How is Terminal these days?

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat & Community Discussion' started by gorwoddl, Jun 24, 2020.

1. gorwoddl

gorwoddl Canada Informed Hacker

Stats
    I haven't used in few years, and I remember just dominating with Terminal back then. Since then, I've heard Nexon added extreme anti-cheat measures and a lot of botting died? Another major GMS bot provider is not even existent anymore the last i checked.

This new update took few weeks to do, and I'm wondering if botting is just not the same as before.

Are a lot of features detected like skill hacks, packet spam, etc? Do GMs roam more? Are they really cracking down that hard on botting? I remember Kanna had a lot of juicy skill hacks, Kinesis was the boss, Blaze Wizard was almost instant bans. What's the meta like these days?

I want to get back into it but i want to know if it's worth it now if a lot of features are dead/ban waves are too much. Obviously there is always a high risk of botting at all times, but I managed to make few accounts to 230 with over 100b with no problem. Terminal was kind of the king back then.

Thanks everyone.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Tariq

Tariq United States Big Daddy Premium

Stats
    So... a couple years ago mesos was like what a couple dollars a bil in Bera/Scania? It is now $20+ per billion... I think that speaks for itself.

3. gorwoddl

Stats
    ok then i must be half brain dead. increase in $/bill means there are less bots, no? Less because more are getting slapped? What if i am botting just to self-fund? I mean, I just want to know the state of terminal as a trainer. Is it still as viable as before in terms of features or are a lot of features dead now because of constant anti-cheat updates?

4. lewiswegner

lewiswegner United States Hello

Stats
    why starforce cost same tho smh -_-

5. lewiswegner

lewiswegner United States Hello

Stats
    i think u can still be a small time botter and use terminal to fund ur main indirectly. Just dont use terminal with your main.

6. gorwoddl

Stats
    but i play Reboot :emoji_confounded:

7. Seveth

Seveth Unknown Dead Inside Premium

Stats
    Terminal on your main = free ticket to the ban train. It has been really bad for about 7 months. Basically, it is not good for Reboot. Some people did not know that and they logged in with their long time main and it's all gone.

8. AlamoZ32

AlamoZ32 United States The New Guy

Stats
    I am also considering returning, and my main question is, has anyone gotten their mains wacked by strictly using terminal to multi-client? No actual hacks ticked on the main account. Legit training/playing but with a kanna multi client following for kish

9. Ramen

Ramen United States Premium User Premium

Stats
    yeah dude, since 2020 started it's not safe to log in onto terminal at all on a main