How to bot in Maplestory | Guide for beginners

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe Tutorials & Guides' started by Patchez, Mar 12, 2017.

Discuss How to bot in Maplestory | Guide for beginners in the MapleStory Global & Europe Tutorials & Guides area at GameKiller.net

1. Patchez

Patchez Sweden The New Guy

Stats
    Hello. This is a simple guide for you all on how to get started with botting in Maplestory. Just follow this guide and you'll be botting in no-time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Step 1. First you will need to choose a good class to bot with, i personally recommend Blaze wizard, Kinesis or Evan.

Step 2. Once you've done that its time to download a bypass, and a hack. Download theese files from the attatched files section of this thread (At the bottom) btw you will need cheat engine, beacuse we're gonna use CE Scripts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 3. Once you've downloaded the files you'll need to extract them, here is the passwords:

GKBypass - Password = gk4life
    Heaven Destroyer - password =

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 4. Open the GKBypass folder, and drag the .dll into your maplestory folder. (This computer>Nexon>Library>Maplestory>Appdata)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Step 5. Open MapleStory, then open the Heaven Destroyer folder and open the file inside the folder. After that click the little computer icon at the left corner and select Maplestory.exe.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 5. Tick the boxes in Cheat Engine to use a hack. The green and blue are the ones that work. Happy hacking!

Attached Files:

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. ItsOmer

ItsOmer Israel Veteran Hacker

Stats
    its dc all the time bro xD

3. Bensimmons25

Bensimmons25 Canada Banned banned

Stats
    is there auto attack on the trainer?

4. Patchez

Stats
    Yes there is auto attack

What Class are you using and what hacks?

5. ItsOmer

Stats
    Hayato
    how i should bot?

6. Patchez

Stats
    Take god mode and take air hit mob vac and freeze vellum and semi item vac. The mobs should spawn where you are standing so you easily can kill them and get Fast exp! Good luck

7. ItsOmer

Stats
    BAN Rate?

its dc after 3 secs lol

8. cek2128

cek2128 United States The New Guy

Stats
    What settings should I use for BW/ Blaster?

9. Patchez

Stats
    Blaze wizard: God mode, Orbital flame Fma, Semi item vac, Increse obtain count

Hmm, do you have the bypass?

10. ItsOmer

Stats
    the dinput one? yep.

11. Patchez

Stats
    Btw guys keep downloading the Heaven destroyer - Updates, It's comming new updates everyday

12. Sachsenhausen

Sachsenhausen Lurker

Stats
    No reason to take Freeze Vellum unless you're actually fighting Cvell.

For botting a hayato, you should use something like, 30 sec godmode/guard mode, air hit mob vac, unlimited attack, unlimited familiar or familiar disarm.

Make sure you're not trying to mob vac mobs that can't be mob vacced. Look for flying/jumping mobs to vac and you shouldn't dc.

13. Patchez

Stats
    Oh ok, i have never botted on hayoto before, that was only my guess, but hey i guess ur hacks are better on hayoto

Apollo is the guy that keeps updating the CE Scripts, don't forget to check him out

14. niels

niels Netherlands Lurker

Stats
    Hi man, I use god mode, Auto attack, semi item vac and Orbirtal flame FMA but I d/c after a couple of minutes. Any suggestions?

I can bot for 10 minutes before I d/c

15. Sachsenhausen

Sachsenhausen Lurker

Stats
    Always check if you're lagging too much or something, your settings seem fine for a BW but with any FMA, if you're trying to attack too much through a lot of lag, you d/c

niels likes this.
  16. niels

niels Netherlands Lurker

Stats
    Oh thanks man! But how do I delay the auto attack?

17. Sachsenhausen

Sachsenhausen Lurker

Stats
    If you're using a Cheat Table, you can click and edit the script to find the auto attack delay and change it to a higher number.

niels likes this.
  18. koreanrice

koreanrice Banned for being a Snake

Stats
    @Patchez my cheat table (heaven destroyer) doesnt have a password anymore :)

thnx for the post anyway

19. PerfectionDoe

PerfectionDoe United States Lurker

Stats
    What mods should I use with kenesis?

AlistairGrimm and KinesisKinesis like this.
  20. ramerax

ramerax Venezuela Lurker

Stats
    Can i get up banned with this? How to avoid ip han?

How to avoid ip ban?

erayzspectre likes this.