How to change Elsword Music Permanently

Discussion in 'ELSWORD NA Hacks, Cheats & Bots' started by zachary12012, Jan 5, 2016.

?

Do you think the Elsword Revamps will make PvP more balanced?

1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    18.8%
  2. No

15 vote(s)
    23.4%
  3. Still broken but better than before

15 vote(s)
    23.4%
  4. Much cooler but more broken than before

22 vote(s)
    34.4%
  1. zachary12012

zachary12012 United States The New Guy

Stats
    It's probably a rather old fashioned way I guess but it still works with ease (once you get used to it)
    its been working for me for over a year now and it should well work great for others as well.

I'd rather have people watch the video on youtube so that everything you need is in the description of the video.
    Nonetheless i'l put it here as well. the method is permanent and doesn't need replacing after any update. enjoy!
    This is my tutorial on how to change the elsword music and replace it with your own.

Links:

this link will show you the elsword music list and where it is played
    (useful for picking your music for the stage you want)

This is to convert your mp3 or mp4 music into ogg so that elsword can read it and be able to play the music when its present.

Almer2606 likes this.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. juan324

juan324 Lurker

Stats
    very nice i have to say, wil try it out later!

3. Buchu

Buchu United States Lurker

Stats
    who would want to change the music the music's great, (except for the guild base music and the sander village, they just ain't my style)