How to get Free Amazon and Itunes Gift Cards

Discussion in 'iPod Touch' started by xAznboyx69, Dec 12, 2012.

1. xAznboyx69

xAznboyx69 The New Guy

Stats
    Hi, today I am showing you how to get free Amazon Gift cards or I-Tunes Gift Cards & Even Apps.

Step 1 : Enter this Website into your safari on your iPhone / iTouch / iPad.

Step 2 : Install the package that the app requires, enter your 4 digit Pass code.
    Step 3 : Click the Box with the arrow and click add to home screen for easier access.
    Step 4 : Click the Get More Spins Button on the bottom left hand corner.

Step 5 : Click on an app, it will redirect you to the App store, download the app.
    Step 6 : After the download has been complete, open the app for a minimum of 30 Seconds.

Step 7 : After you have downloaded and opened the app, you will get a certain Number of spins, start spinning on your slot machine.
    Step 8 : After you get coins from your spins, you can redeem them for Gift Cards/Apps & More, this is a list of SOME of the rewards, obviously they're are more so have fun!

Basically repeat steps 4,5,6 to get more spins, and as a result you'll get more Coins out of it.

If they're are no apps available to download refresh or wait a few hours.

I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR THIS, AS I AM NOT THE CREATOR NOR DO I OWN THIS APP, I AM SHARING IT ONLY.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2012

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Chill

Chill Veteran Hacker

Stats
    Normally stuff like this costs money to "buy spins", how can an app that gets away with giving free amazon gift cards get away with this..? Just wondering if this has a possibility to come back and bite someone in the a$$. Is there a catch? "Limited 3 spins a day" type thing.

3. HecticEshay

HecticEshay Lurker

Stats
    Because generally they will get money from advertising the apps that you download.