How to multi-Client (in progress)

Discussion in 'ELSWORD NA Hacks, Cheats & Bots' started by neraxis, Jun 16, 2015.

1. neraxis

neraxis The New Guy

Stats
    SO I have multiple PC's and I found a nice little toy called hotkey.

you have to program the scripts your self but they make it pretty easy. z button for example for 2 pc's would be

<hotkey z>
    <sendpc local>
    <sendwin Elsword>
    <key z>
    <sendpc 192.168.1.2>
    <sendwin Elsword>
    <key z>

all the the commands and protocols are on the website, as well as a few examples for various functions and full on instruction section. like I said, they made it easy to set up. best of all, its free.

of course this is just initially looking at it without getting too in depth to how it runs its operations. and from what I've done to test it using notepad it seems to work and the results int he window it gives are showing positive. HOWEVER there is a bit of a snag. it doesnt seem to actually do anything thus far in elsword it self. works fine with other programs but something about els seems to throw it off. if any one has any ideas or wants to play around with it. easy to find on google.

It will also work for other games like warcrack. Working on finding away around gg's blocks.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2015

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Exial

Exial The New Guy

Stats
    Ill try this on my two windows partitions, seems interesting and i frankly have nothing to do today

3. neraxis

neraxis The New Guy

Stats
    Apparently gameguard has something built in that counteracts these dual pc programs. There are various methods of disabling gg across the net, however none of the methods I've tried have worked thus far. I've also noticed that xpadder doesn't work with gg either. The problem seems more a simple one than a complex one, or to be more specific, a simple one to solve and possibly quite complex to deal with.

The issue seems to be that these programs do not in fact behave as though they were hardware when sending the commands. They don't use the same data stream or input information. Thats the simple answer as to how gg is able to block the programs. That makes the next question: How do we make these programs behave as though the commands were coming through via hardware.

Going to check in with the IRC community.....AND they are useless, go figure...

Last edited: Jun 21, 2015
  4. GhostlyZe

GhostlyZe Informed Hacker

Stats
    .. Post this under Elsword Online Discussions, and if it's a guide, post it under Elsword Online Tutorials & Guides.

For this to be an actual Hack/Bot, organize it and set links for users, not just a topic on what you discovered.

5. neraxis

neraxis The New Guy

Stats
    it IS a hack, its NOT something that currently works. I'm posting the information I glean so maybe someone might find a way to utilize it and make it work while I'm attempting the same. maybe YOU should try being useful instead of OCD ?

6. GhostlyZe

GhostlyZe Informed Hacker

Stats
    Then the post shouldn't be in Elsword Online Hacks & Bots

You literally just answered and said it yourself that it's information you glean and belongs under Elsword Online Discussion just like those posts about MoonLoader.

Those threads are full of people who used it and/or learning about it. This thread would appropriately be here if you actually had a "hack" to share rather than leech information.

If you were to TEACH people then this would belong under Elsword Online Tutorials & Guides but otherwise, since you're just gathering information, this would best be put under Elsword Online Discussion since you aren't contributing in sharing what the actual hack/bot is with any links, and you aren't giving a tutorial, just saying how you experienced it and attempted to use it.

If this post were to stay, I would suggest refining it and making it easier for users by putting in links and showing preview photos. Also change the title appropriately instead of How to

Nothing about OCD, lol.

7. neraxis

neraxis The New Guy

Stats
    there I edited the original post and included a link to the website and it IS a hack. now maybe you could try being useful.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
  8. quack654123

quack654123 United States The New Guy

Stats
    when this gets completed its going to be amazing

9. neraxis

neraxis The New Guy

Stats
    the problem is getting the damned thing to work, thus far everything I've tried to circumvent gameguard has been futile, still plugging away

10. juan324

juan324 Lurker

Stats
    very nice i have to say, wil try it out later!

11. vifil

vifil United States The New Guy

Stats
    in progress so active or still working on it?