How to rob a (general) store (or at least how it would play out in my mind)

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat & Community Discussion' started by NicoSama, Oct 27, 2018.

Discuss How to rob a (general) store (or at least how it would play out in my mind) in the Chit-Chat & Community Discussion area at GameKiller.net

1. NicoSama

NicoSama United States Lurker

Stats
    Pre-Note when i say general i mean Convenience, Gun, Fastfood, and so forth stores. Robbing a store ill start with What i think would be the beginning, The planning stage.
    1-Planning
    In this stage we will be signalling out a store in a certain area with Uncontrolled conditions (meaning a natural environment/ Police response times Alert times/ car acceleration and so forth)
    First Find the store- Now the store should NOT BE I REPEAT NOT BE within 2 states of your FOB (Forward operating base/ AKA your home) for various reasons 1 being police jurisdiction (we will get into this later on)
    and 2 being the chance of getting caught Now on a scale of bank robberies its about a 20% chance you will get away without being caught so picking a smaller store in a smaller town will benefit you. lets say- TEXAS
    a Pc hardware store Ideal loot would be CPU's GPU's Motherboards and so on these being the most costly things.
    So what we have so far Low end PC shop in Texas Small community with a small police presence this being both a positive and a negative. lets map these both out
    Pro's- small town meaning less chance of being spotted, less police meaning less chance of being stopped and so on.
    Con's- small town meaning faster police response time Texas being the gun state it is owner may have guns on hand.
    OK now next part
    PART 2 Transportation
    this is easy 1 a unmarked van from eBay/ Craigslist for cheap 500$ most is what i would spend. A MUCH faster car or a slow one up to you preferably black the van's color dosent matter
    that's it for vehicles
    Part 3 Clothing/ gear
    Black Cargos, Black RUNNING SHOES ( i hate the people who are like "Oh yea wear combat boots those are the best option" HA NOT IF YOUR RUNNING FROM COPS), Black hoodie, Black ski mask, Black latex gloves (perks of latex 1- No fingerprints 2- Covers any tattoos and such) and a unmarked black duffel bag. (all that needs to be said)
    Gear wise i would wear a slim fitting bulletproof vest and be carrying a Suppressed Sig-Sauer p230 9 MM with 3 clips (4 including the clip in the pistol)
    Part 4 The Robbery - Ill continue later im tired :l

Austin92130 and adabwilldoya like this.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. RageQuitter

RageQuitter United States Banned banned

Stats
    what. the. hell.

3. Roam

Roam Prominent Hacker

Stats
    LMFAO WHAT THE FUCK

-WTF- likes this.
  4. Size

Size United States ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Stats
    Just put a mask on then rob them with a fake Jamaican accent. They will never catch you if you're white or asian.

5. Romulox

Romulox United States Premium Premium

Stats
    1. Where on earth do you get the statistics that 20% of bank robberies are successful? It seems in 2010 they got away with a total of $7500 across ALL robberies. (banks only)

2. You're already spending more on the vehicle and gas than you would get worth of CPU/GPU. Even if you were successful, this is not cost effective. And unless you're going to use all of those on your own systems, you're now faced with selling your stolen goods, which nets more chances to get caught.

3. What do you do about the traceability of your getaway car? And what do you mean by unmarked? I hope you don't plan on traveling through 2 different states without a license plate. And which route do you take from state to state? If you use a private highway system (Something that uses iZoom/iPass) then every instance of you traveling said highway is recorded. Are you at least using a fake license plate?

4. In addition to the above, computer parts are some of the stupidest things to steal. They're all serialized, and in some cases your computer happily broadcasts all these HWIDs, although I can't completely comment on this I've never heard of someone getting busted stealing the PARTS, but entire computers are more than easily traceable.

5. The speed of the car is irrelevant except in the case of carrying large quantities of drugs, in which the game is just to beat the cops to the nearest body of water with which to dispose of all said evidence. You'll still get evasion charges, best case scenario you just don't get caught with 4 pounds of coke/amphetamines.

6. Ski masks cause MORE attention and decrease the likelihood of getting away. If you're doing this in Texas, you'll likely be shot as you walk through the door. If you're walking around in broad daylight with a ski mask, this is what's known as bringing attention to yourself. If you do it at night, good luck getting the 50$ that they keep in the drawer.

This is exactly why most people don't get away with these crimes. Piss poor planning. And when they do, you'll likely get a few hundred bucks at most. If you'd like to truly get away with it, then you should actually work a lot closer to home. But you'll need to spend a few years building critical skills. If you want to be successful, the best skill you can build is learning prosthetiics. Have you ever seen the show "Face Off" where they make the crazy alien masks? Its a LOT harder than it looks, and if you wanted to make a CONVINCING mask you'll be trying this for months, if not years, depending on your level of dedication. This helps you "wear a mask" to conceal your identity, without bringing the extra heat that a ski mask would cause. EDIT: I mean make a convincing human mask, not an alien mask lol

I can tell you're not serious about it so I don't mind giving you real robbery tips, I know you won't do it.

BobbyHillKick and meowmeow12 like this.
  6. xjustinx

xjustinx United States Premium Premium

Stats
    LMAO People are getting bored without Terminal.

7. Romulox

Stats
    Yes, the criminals tend to surface when they're not properly distracted.

8. corpyz

corpyz Poland Premium Premium

Stats
    vouch

9. rushman7

rushman7 United States Trusted Seller ✓ Premium

Stats
    why rob a grocery store when you can rob a bank????

10. FinGenModule

FinGenModule United States Lurker

Stats
  11. Romulox

Stats
    For me or him? I'm always trying to improve my reputation as a criminal, so if it was intended for me I gotta say thanks.

Exactly. Still not cost effective though. In 2010, criminals gained 7500$ total for all bank robberies. (In the US that is. Other countries are still facing this issue)

12. meeop13

meeop13 United States Premium Premium

Stats
    I work at a convenience store part time for some extra side money U.U, is this what I'm going to have to deal with?

13. Romulox

Stats
    Likely not. Nobody is serious here. Which is also why this will be my last post in this thread before I'm infracted for spamming. Truth be told this thread should be in spamzilla but that's not up to me.

14. azimatix

azimatix Australia Renown Hacker

Stats
    Just tried this and im currently being held by the AFP for attempted burglary.
    Atleast my bots are running tho

15. username58

username58 Netherlands Premium Premium

Stats
    This is amazing

16. adabwilldoya

adabwilldoya Sweden The New Guy

Stats
  17. Austin92130

Austin92130 United States I <3 Mehodin

Stats
    Mehodin is that you??