How to SI? (New Hacker/Newbie)

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe' started by joebillymemes12345, Oct 12, 2017.

1. joebillymemes12345

joebillymemes12345 Canada Lurker

Stats
    Hey guys, I recently started hacking on Maple. I'm a newbie.

I'm on a Kanna (3rd job as of now).

My question is: How exactly do I skill inject, and what is it for? I'm using Simple Trainer and I tried injecting Vanquisher's Charm (300 delay) just to see what it does. The Maple client almost immediately crashed.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. md35

md35 United States Pleb Coder

Stats
    Skill injection is self explanatory. The trainer injects the skill so it will always be actively used. The reason you crashed/disconnected is because Vanquisher Charm is 4th job Kanna, which you do not have any skill points in at the moment. Refer to [ ] under "Kanna"

You are currently able to inject "Tengu Strike Stage 2 [42111011] - SI WORKING (NO MANA COST & 100% CRIT RATE)" as long as you have a skill point in it

joebillymemes12345, Afflict and dedi like this.
  3. dedi

dedi Israel Prominent Hacker

Stats
    md35 number one

4. joebillymemes12345

joebillymemes12345 Canada Lurker

Stats
    Ah ok, thanks!
    What's the difference between stage 2 and stage 1?

Edit: I just tried skill injecting Tengu Strike Stage 2 (with 5000 delay just to see if it works with 5 sec in between each attack) using the magic injection type and my Maple client crashed. I have 1 SP put into Tengu Strike.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017