I am interested in making my own Elsword hacking trainer

Discussion in 'ELSWORD NA Tutorials & Guides' started by GraveRave, Sep 26, 2015.

1. GraveRave

GraveRave United States Renown Hacker

Stats
    I figured it's time to quit bitching about shit and doing shit there is no guarantee I will share the hacks I make but it would be nice if the community gave me tips on stuff here and there.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. GhostlyZe

GhostlyZe Informed Hacker

Stats
    Well, first. This would go under "Elsword Online Discussion" if you're talking about Elsword Hacks..

Secondly, if you wanted to learn how to code your own trainer, you would need to learn how to understand the "Values" in the game. Don't assume doing something like using Cheat Engine to change values would work, it doesn't work that way. You would also need to learn how to code things. Those are tips I can give you, no guarantees that xJapan and his partner will give you tips on how to code your own trainer, since they're benefiting off of their own trainer right now.

Yoki and Oussama wouldn't be as much of help either since they retexture things off a program to edit things inside the KOM files and re-uploading them to work with gPatcher.

Best of luck to you.

3. GraveRave

GraveRave United States Renown Hacker

Stats

Thanks for the advice but I figured I was asking for a tutorial so this thread belonged here my appologies