I got dumped on Valentines Day

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat & Community Discussion' started by Kiwi, Feb 17, 2018.

Discuss I got dumped on Valentines Day in the Chit-Chat & Community Discussion area at GameKiller.net

1. Kiwi

Kiwi United States

Stats
    And I thought my life couldn't get any worse. I got dumped on valentines day. Out of no where. Heres a rant no one asked for. This is a 100% objective account of the events.

So there I was, studying for my two exams I had the next day stressed out as always. When I get a text "Do you have a minute to talk?". I knew as soon as a read it. It was very cliche. "I dont feel anything anymore, I haven't for the past month." He felt neglected. Thats fair enough, since my dad died 4 months ago I have pushed everyone away. It is my defense mechanism and I've needed time alone a lot. I don't answer back right away and often don't answer with long texts like I used to. I get it. His needs were ignored as I grieved. He had a fair argument, I completely understood why he felt that way and I said so. I told him I was sorry, that I completely understood his feelings, and that we could work it out. I told him the truth, that I had no idea he felt this way. That is the worst part of it all. He never said a word about how he was feeling, ever. Not one peep. He just bottled it up and now he was done and blew up. I mean this was completely out of no where. There was no prior fight, no argument, not even a sign it was coming. He literally told me that he let it go for a few months because I was grieving but enough is enough. I guess I only got 2 months to be sad, not 4 or more.

So I did what any adult in an adult relationship would do. Lets work it out, I'm committed, we can fix this, give me another chance, you're right, your feelings are legitimate, I understand where you're coming from. But even with all this positive communication I was giving out, his mind was already made up before he even sent that text. He kept saying he needed 'time'. I asked how much time, he said 'days, weeks, even a month'. The reality is you shouldn't need time. A day or two is understandable, to calm down and collect your thoughts. But you know if you want to be with someone or not. So I made him choose.

At the end of it all I feel more anger than sadness. The fact that he basically broke up with me because I am grieving. To me, thats pretty sick. He was way too immature and scared of me to bring up anything that bothered him and wouldn't say how he felt at all. Now I feel a relief, free from someone who is able to be so cruel. I told him in the end I wished him the best, but actually I hope his mom dies and he feels the pain I feel now. I also feel a relief from his laziness. It was bringing me down. I'm working part time + taking 19 units + other business endevours. He barely takes 12 units and gets C's and works part time with no real ambition. I know I can do better. And frankly he can't and wont do better. That's the most satisfying part.

It makes me very sad to think about how he was the last boyfriend my dad got to meet. Thats one of the hardest parts. And the fact that the day my dad died I chose seeing him over seeing my dad, which would have saved him. There definitely resentment there.

To sum it up, I'm really proud of myself with how I handled everything. I was such an adult and its disappointing he couldn't be the same. I just can't seem to catch a break. I've literally lost every person I've ever loved in the last two years. And it just keeps getting worse and worse and worse. I thought I couldn't fall any farther than after my dad died, but my ex proved that wrong.

/end rant.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. jianxxxx

jianxxxx United States Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    didnt read. TLDR... but feel better!! Go hit the gym or something.

Okay i read it all.. anyway, he probably was already hitting it off with someone else.. Your SO should NEVER take MONTHS or even WEEKS off a relationship. Once theres a break, it's over IMHO.

You'll be fine fam.

Kiwi likes this.
  3. Size

Size United States ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Stats
    Sad story, Makes me wanna go watch "Fifty Shades Freed".

4. Epic

Epic United States 回到過去

Stats
    I've been on the other side before. Tl;Dr: He's probably fucking some other chick on the side. His suggestion to take a break is probably only so that he can keep you as a side fling just in case it doesn't work out with grill2.

Should find a better dude next time.

5. Kiwi

Kiwi United States

Stats
    Edit:

Now he's begging for me back. What a shocker.

6. Epic

Epic United States 回到過去

Stats
    He misses the sex. Guarantee you.

Jeff and Yegor141 like this.
  7. Size

Stats
    Tell him to fuck off and kiss your ass and you're are seeing a black guy now.

8. Kiwi

Kiwi United States

Stats
    We're both slightly asexual. Jokes on you.

9. Mehodin

Mehodin Trusted Seller ✓ banned Premium

Stats
    Well... it’s kind of a dick move to break up on the day of “love”... but yea... I guess he’s just a dick. you seem like a really nice girl, he’s pretty retarded that he let you go. There’s plenty of people here that say good stuff about you. You can get over this. I suggest just ignoring him and getting over him, I know it can hurt but if you don’t want to get back together with him that’s the best thing can do... apart from that, wait with engaging a new relationship untill you FULLY processed this one and FULLY processed your dad’s decease... I wish you the best of luck, if you ever want to talk to someone in private you can add me on discord if you want... Mehodin#0001, don’t hesitate to PM if anything is wrong...

10. Epic

Epic United States 回到過去

Stats

Nah, she's bat shit crazy irl.

11. ProdigizedDP

ProdigizedDP United States Informed Hacker

Stats
    I know we've never spoken before but i've seen you on the forums a few times and I just want to say -
    I'm proud of how you handled the break up.
    I'm glad you're able to see the ending in a positive light , despite there being much to be sad about in this situation.
    I'm sorry to hear about your dad, and how tough it's been for you.
    I hope that as time goes on you'll be able to heal from this and be in a better place.
    I wish you the best Kiwi.

Kiwi likes this.
  12. Viriatus

Viriatus Portugal OG - 2k06 Trusted Seller ✓ Premium

Stats
    You are asexual? then why have a boyfriend? just get a bestfriend lel.

I hope everything gets better kiwi =)

13. xtazyzzz

xtazyzzz United States Informed Hacker

Stats
    i wish i had a gf turning 41 virgin soon 123

WTFM likes this.
  14. n131

n131 Canada Prominent Hacker

Stats
    It's weird we have had like the exact opposite situation kinda. My ex, her dad died 5 years ago and it was the first week we started dating. She ran away from her home to grieve because he was on bedrest and could barely talk. The last thing he said to anyone was to me and it was "Hi jeff". I was the last bf to meet her dad. I then let her live with me for 4 more years, paying rent, encouraging her to go to school, all the good bf things.Had a kid with her and she literally just walked away to some other guy. Yeah he had his licence and what not and her mom liked him more because his family was loaded, but i spent 4 years of my life bending over backwards for this cunt and in the end she ended dating some fat dude and moved in together ( good for them in happy about it).

To this day she does anything and everything she can to fuck me over, to get money out of me or to make me feel in-superior. I went on a trip, week later she did. I bought a new tv, 2 weeks later she did. I bought a ford focus SEL, her bf bought her a ford focus SEL and she DOESNT have a licence.

Men and woman are a fucked up breed.

Now im happy with another woman and having my 2nd child (another boy due in 2 months). But this girls mom adores me, and i gave this girl a job as a i run a pizza store with her now. But if this falls threw im done.

Jeff and Kiwi like this.
  15. Size

Stats
    That's the thing, you were too nice man. Most woman will run you over if you're a gentleman all the time. Don't let them think they wear the pants in any relationship, another thing is don't always be up her ass cause hoes don't like clingy pets. lol that's just from my experience. Buy a Corvette and be like bitch tell your bf to get you one of these.

16. kush239

kush239 United States Premium Premium

Stats
    Pull up on his crib and slap him and his girl with a wad of cash

17. MrGrin

MrGrin Canada Premium Premium

Stats
    This reads like a copy pasta. My condolences, how long were you two together?

18. ShinGouki

ShinGouki United States Premium Premium

Stats
    Well, ain't this a shit-bitch. Kiwi, he didn't know what he wanted, so he did a knee-jerk reaction to breaking up with you, and now he wants you back. What a goddam thirsty cupcake. As for n131, jesus christ, dude. You should've told your first woman that you're a drama-free man, and if she gave you any drama, you should've FIRED the bitch. See how easy that shit is? But no, you were too goddam thirsty to have that warmth next to your body. Now, for the second woman, i hope she knows how to submit, serve, give you that ass, and shuts the fuck up. Am i right? inb4warning.

19. danktrash123

danktrash123 United States The New Guy

Stats
    may ur dad rest in peace

Kiwi likes this.
  20. thefatma

thefatma Israel The New Guy

Stats
    Tommorow's a new day! be optimistic :]