I Got Dumped Part 2 ;)

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat & Community Discussion' started by Kiwi, Mar 1, 2018.

Discuss I Got Dumped Part 2 ;) in the Chit-Chat & Community Discussion area at GameKiller.net

1. Kiwi

Kiwi United States

Stats
    Aight. There's been some new revelations and I decided to make this dead ass forum my new gossip corner. You're all welcome for this juice shit.

So two days after we broke up he of course came to me crying and begging for me (all over text because we live an hour away from each other). At this point I was honestly already mostly over him, I was sad for about 12-24 hours then wised up real fast. Theres nothing more less attractive than a man who is a coward and doesn't want to be with you. I aint the girl to crawl or beg for someone. Nothing is more sexy than a guy who actually loves you.

Anyways, he was all crying and begging and I just told him I needed time and we had a lot to fix and talk about. So two days later after the begging we talked about a lot of our issues. I thought we were on track to getting back together, everything seemed okay. He was being sweet, I was playing it cool of course. I'm not going to just go back to how things are. I'm already a naturally cold, stern bitch.

Well two nights ago I get this text as midnight asking if I even wanted to get back together. I said yes and thought we were on track for that, if not already basically together. He then just stopped texting back really and was at a 'loss for words'. I then had to convince him to talk on the phone. HE DIDN'T KNOW HOW HE FELT. After two weeks, begging and crying for me back, he now AGAIN doesn't know if he wants to be with me? I was shoooooocked yet again. Like dayum boi what da fuk is wrong with you rofl.

The phone call was actually very hilarious. Like once he said he didn't know it was just an auto switch off. Like ok fuck off then don't waste my damn time. I felt more mad at myself than him for even giving into him and giving him a second chance. He preached to me about how he was going to try so hard, and he wanted me so bad... lolzy. I wish I recorded the phone call I was on fiiiiiire. I didn't curse, I didn't yell, I was just laughing at the entire end while I was getting my closure. Giving him some real life advice for the future. It was hilarious, genuinely.

At the end of the day, fuck him. Yes theres some anger but its mostly just funny to me how fuck up a person can be and you never know it. Thats the scariest part, I thought I knew this person but hell no I did not know they were capable of all that. Good lord.

/end rant.

hotboxharry and Enoismaluco like this.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. ghenadi

ghenadi United States Your mom's bf

Stats
    you should throw acid in his face. (Just kidding don't do it).
    Just smack him with your big dick.

3. jianxxxx

jianxxxx United States Premium Premium

Stats
    need pics of both of yall to validate this these QQing threads lately.

4. ghenadi

Stats
    yes please, I want to cyber bully someone on their looks.

5. jianxxxx

jianxxxx United States Premium Premium

Stats
    curious just curious.

6. Kiwi

Kiwi United States

Stats
    Why da fuk would I post pics of him and I on a hacking forum. You cute.

7. ghenadi

Stats
    Kiwi, are you the catcher or the pitcher. Judging from the rant I assume you are the pitcher.

Nietzsche likes this.
  8. Kiwi

Kiwi United States

Stats
    What does that even mean.

9. ghenadi

Stats
    I smile every time I meet an innocent soul.

Schnee, n131 and Kiwi like this.
  10. vSharpies

vSharpies Premium Premium

Stats
    LOL

11. Defy

Defy United States Elite Hacker

Stats
    Dear diary

Schnee and Kiwi like this.
  12. ShinGouki

ShinGouki United States Prominent Hacker

Stats
    This guy is fucking weak. All that crying and begging is not attractive at all to a woman. To even turn the diarrhea dial to eleven, you're giving him some real life advice. Christ, this guy is doomed. I wish I could talk to this dude because he needs a punch in his chest.

Kiwi likes this.
  13. Kiwi

Kiwi United States

Stats
    Literally lol. Yes, I gave him a lot of shit our entire relationship because he's a little bitch. He would literally CRY to me about his Dad and relationship with him and him leaving, but I can't cry about my dad DYING? That's too much depression for your to handle?! LOOOOL. He's the biggest bitch ever. Can barely handle taking 12 community college units. Took me a year of convincing for him to get a part time job. Is too lazy to drive 50 min to see me every week. I mean the list goes on. Cries about everything. Good riddance. I need someone as strong as me.

14. Qybah

Qybah A/S/L/P? SMOD Premium

Stats
    Please record the next phone call for the I got dumped part 3. Would be hilarious.

I'm sure you'll find someone who's not a crybaby in your life eventually.

Kiwi likes this.
  15. Mehodin

Mehodin Trusted Seller ✓ Premium

Stats
    LOOOOOOOL
    yes please do i agree with qybah

Kiwi likes this.
  16. Size

Size Canada ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Stats
    Really? I would be scared to date you, cause someone like you would brake my heart. Playing with people emotions is not cool.

17. Kiwi

Kiwi United States

Stats
    Literally I was so mad I didn't record it. It was truly hilarious. I will next time. Might be awhile.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 9, 2018, Original Post Date: Mar 9, 2018 ---
    How did I play with his emotions?

18. ShinGouki

ShinGouki United States Prominent Hacker

Stats
    And Kiwi would treat you like you should be. A bitch.

Kiwi, before we even started going out, I would tell you the following from the jump: "I am a drama-free man. If you give me any drama in my life, you're gone." If you prove to be worthy, not only would I give you my time, but I would give you my ring, and eventually my last name. But what do I know, right? I'm just a nerdy black kid that used ELX VIP back in the day. I'm not supposed to know shit like this.

Kiwi likes this.
  19. inewbu

inewbu Canada Veteran Hacker

Stats
    wtf. What is the age of the kid ur dating

20. Kiwi

Kiwi United States

Stats
    We're 21/22 if you must know lol. We all know guys who are 21 have the mental capacity of a 6 year old.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 9, 2018, Original Post Date: Mar 9, 2018 ---
    Update: He messaged me asking if I still have his high school ring. I blocked and deleted him off everything. I do have it, but you don't get it back.

xoxlol likes this.