i miss the old days

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat & Community Discussion' started by Interstellar, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Interstellar

Interstellar Canada Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    been lurking a bit recently and cant help but reminisce about the good times when terminal was poppin

it was a good run lads, hope everyone is doing well

NocturneJ, cassiebas and ISZeus like this.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. bolshoyhren

bolshoyhren Canada Lurker

Stats
    everything is becoming centralized now and communities like this are being pushed to the fringes of the internet by large corporations. Its honestly sad.

3. CuddlePuff

CuddlePuff United States Premium User Premium

Stats
    My child, you are too young to really miss them good old days. You are too young to remember when hacks use to be free. Hacks were released publicly like Christmas on the Oprah Show. You get hacks, and you get hacks and everyone gets hacks for free.

Full map vac, yup free. Full map item vac, yup free. Full map attack, yup free. No delay damage reflection, yup free. Vacing mobs off map or screen, yup, free. Auto ban, what is that? To get ban, GM's would need to manually patrol each map and give out bans themselves.

4. sportsboy098

sportsboy098 United States Lvl. 16 Beginner Premium

Stats
    I miss the fusion hack. Angel Processor was another of the greats. The good old days was when we all just had to wait for the bypass to update, which was usually same day.

5. momo17

momo17 United States Premium User Premium

Stats
    Son, you're violating another companies ToS by hacking what on earth are you talking about?!

6. dorsch

dorsch Canada Lurker

Stats
    Yea w8baby was the good old days

7. heroworld1

heroworld1 United States Premium User Premium

Stats
    i remember the guy who release frenzy totem inject.... thats really having fun on all farming mule

8. infinitexjl

infinitexjl Israel Premium User Premium

Stats
    wall vac, dupex, mouse CSEAX, super tubi, clientless wild hunter thinggy.
    just a few i miss lol