i tink this guy is trying to scam me

Discussion in 'Report a Scammer' started by RobinLore, Oct 25, 2018.

Discuss i tink this guy is trying to scam me in the Report a Scammer area at GameKiller.net

1. RobinLore

RobinLore Peru Veteran Hacker

Stats
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2018

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Magika

Magika Premium Premium

Stats
  3. Joshender

Joshender Premium Premium

Stats
    @RobinLore remember to follow the instructions from this thread

4. Raigeki

Raigeki United States ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Support Premium

Stats
    yeah, it looks like a poorly schemed + executed scam. also, the communication between you two is pretty bad in middle of the convo. however seeing that you're based in a rival site, i doubt you would happen to have this persons GAMEKILLER username, correct?

there isn't much we can do for you without an indefinite tie between the scammer and their GK user. but this can serve as a heads up for anyone who actually frequents the scam report section before buying. (the rare smart cookies)

5. ThexDarkness

ThexDarkness United States Lurker

Stats
    How is this an attempted scam lol. I even said I'll wait for it to show in your account. I didn't rush your or anything. I clearly said I'll feel no problem waiting for the payment. Then you called scam and said no. I also sent you an invoice to confirm that email is yours and I didn't mistype or anything. That's why the PICTURE clearly says TEST.

6. RobinLore

Stats
    hes ** username is ThexDarkness he just comented below

7. Raigeki

Stats
    i see that he brought himself to light. regardless, neither of you lost anything so i'm not sure what can be done.
    if that "second payment" never comes in, you'll know he was trying to scam you. and to my knowledge, paypal payments are instant most of the time from nearly all methods of payment with at least a "pending" status showing up on it before it actually deposits any money into your account. at least that's my experience with it.

8. RobinLore

Stats
    Yes, the guy is too suspicious but since no one lost anything just leave the post here for people to see what kind of scams they can come across, and by gamekiller should ban his account or not? idk

9. ARandomAsian

ARandomAsian United States Premium Premium

Stats
    you legit said "please i need mesos soon or friend will sell wings if i dont have mesos" "I only have 10minutes left" lmao wtf are you on about didnt rush.

10. ThexDarkness

Stats
    Is that not the truth LMAO? I went to class and came back at 2:40 whats when I message him again. I also wanted to buy meso because my friend were selling wings for 40mil and he said he needed the meso asap. After that sentence we both agreed if my friens sold the wings i'll cancel my purchase and he said ok. My intent was not to rush him. Those were all just legit reasons because I needed mesos. I didn't threaten to rush him at ALL. Also you are dumb I told him I only have 10 mins left before I leave for class because we were in a middle of talking and I was warning him I have to leave soon. I said sure I can wait 24 hrs then this bitch opened this thread dw I already chargedback with my credit card. If I wanted to rush him I would be like "hurry up and send the meso because I already sent my payment before I open a scam report on you" or something that would threaten him to give me the meso ASAP. The reason for me needing meso was the wings and nothing else so If he gave me the meso and I dont get the wings why would I need meso? That statement was just a simple warning and I even said I'll wait for my friend to reply.... if he sold or not in the next hrs.... you need to read the screenshots more carefully I gave him time to work with. Read the screenshots more carefully I even stated I'll wait but during that wait time if he sells the wing before I get the meso I'll have to cancel the transaction and chargeback we both agreed on that.

11. ARandomAsian

ARandomAsian United States Premium Premium

Stats
    if you did open a scammer thread tho, you would be in the wrong, cause you did a cancel first? if he didnt get the payment yet, you dont have room to make a thread. the way this conversation went was more or less you being the scammer. also the smiley face was just a passive aggressive emoji is how i saw it.

12. ThexDarkness

Stats
    What are you saying I didn't do a cancel first read the convo again. He would be in the wrong too if we are talking in that regard NEITHER of us received anything. I showed him proof of everything he asked from emails to screenshot etc.

Stop playing Mr. Whiteknight when you can't even read basic convos and interpret it correctly without being biased.

13. Raigeki

Stats
    well...no, you did not. he asked for:
    1. screenshot of the first payment (the one you cancelled)
    2. screenshot of the second payment (the one you did not cancel)
    you've only showed him #1. as a matter of fact, when he asked you for both screenshots, you sent the same picture of #1 twice and said "i just have that picture to show of the second payment" and he called you out on it being the same picture as the first payment. you replied with "they same pictures -- haha" just before he called you out for being bad at scamming.

okay that works, then he will get a notification in his paypal messages/resolution center & email that you've charged-back and then they will request him to provide evidence to help answer the chargeback. when he gets that, he will know you actually meant to pay. if he doesn't, you're just about out of excuses for the lack of payment.
    source:

on the otherhand, you can show proof of the second payment and the chargeback page for the second payment here and end it now as a misunderstanding between you two since he will have nothing more to argue over.

14. RobinLore

Stats
    he cant chagueback anything cause he cancel the only payment he send has i show in the picture of my paypal balance that the payment was canceled by him, then he claim that he send another payment, but never show picture of that another payment soo..... i dont know why he keeps defending himself and dont foget that he later send me a invoice for 40$ for me to pay he is gonna say that he make a mistake and send that invoice instead of the other payment lol soooo suspicious

15. RobinLore

Stats
    this is the state of my paypal so no other payment was made by him View attachment 38109 has u can see he already cancel the invoice he send to me to pay

16. Magika

Magika Premium Premium

Stats
    This ^^

His behavior is pretty clear here. All method of payments, IE: CC - instant payment. He claimed it takes a while, nope. And if so, just do that transaction because if he believes it will take longer - like Raigeki said, it will show up as pending. And if he cancels that 'pending' transaction, then its 100%. Otherwise, this is basically a risk on your part if you're giving him the meso first, which I don't recommend.

Although there isn't any concrete evidence of a scam, this behavior definitely seemed as if it were leading up to one. You gave him your email right off the bat, and then he questioned it afterwards and said it was sent (which means he had to send it somewhere and that was the only email posted in chat). But then after you said you didn't get it, he asked again, which is weird.

Also, the whole 'in a rush' and 'not in a rush' clean that bull shit up. Complete a transaction when you're free with time and don't have to make excuses or rush the process or even impose you need it ASAP or you have X time left. Neither party likes that. If that 'friend' is really a friend (who is selling the wings), then he would keep them for you unless someone was outbidding you.

-- "on the otherhand, you can show proof of the second payment and the chargeback page for the second payment here and end it now as a misunderstanding between you two since he will have nothing more to argue over." This was also questionable, as you sent the same photo. If you can't be clear and concrete with screenshots and show differences, then you're pretty much at the edge.

Innocent until proven guilty - "okay that works, then he will get a notification in his paypal messages/resolution center & email that you've charged-back and then they will request him to provide evidence to help answer the chargeback. when he gets that, he will know you actually meant to pay. if he doesn't, you're just about out of excuses for the lack of payment" - this will dictate so.