If you have time, read this.

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat & Community Discussion' started by shanks203, Mar 1, 2018.

Discuss If you have time, read this. in the Chit-Chat & Community Discussion area at GameKiller.net

1. shanks203

shanks203 Brazil Premium Premium

Stats
    First i need to say something:
    upload_2018-3-1_22-38-54.png my paypal account
    and
    upload_2018-3-1_22-39-27.png terminal cost

I never thought I would get to this point, but without the option of buying a license to use the terminal using GKPoints, I was left with no strategy to renew my license. Unfortunately paying this kind of thing in Brazil is complicated, the dollar value in my country is TRIPLED. For example, if the terminal costs U$21, I have to pay R$63, and that's a lot of money thinking that the minimum wage is R$1000 (this is like U$333). At the moment I am studying administration at a university, and as you can see below I have to pay R R$723 monthly, and I still have other things to pay like books, bus tickets, food, internet and other things about the university.

upload_2018-3-1_22-42-33.png
    (Maturity, Parcel, Parcel Value, Stock Exchange 20%, Expiration of the stock exchange and the amount payable)
    The Date here is inverted: day/month/year

And unpacking $ 63 is a complicated thing, I was trying to win accounts with Kanna's to supply the terminal but unfortunately I can not sell the 3 required (7x3 = U $ 21).
    And I wonder if any generous soul could renew my license. I know this is almost impossible, but it does not cost anything to try.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. shadowerace

shadowerace Australia $ VIP Meso Farmer $ Premium

Stats
    do you need a small loan of $1 million?

Kiwi likes this.
  3. shanks203

Stats
    Hahaha, If I had the condition to pay loans, I would have already made thousands :/

But honestly, if you can lend this amount to the president of Brazil I am sure he will be able to pay 1 of the 98988 debts this country has ^^

4. Hyporos

Hyporos Canada ⧸⎛Trusted Seller⎞⧹ Premium

Stats
    good luck my nigg

shanks203 likes this.
  5. splitone

splitone Trusted Seller✓ Premium

Stats
    Hi, the situation in peru its the same and i dont asking for free licenses.

1 USD = 3.25 BRL
    1 USD = 3.26 PEN

Also you said your minimum wage its $333 USD well in peru its $270 , im studying(administration too) and im living with my gf, both work and i have an extra income with terminal services. and yes i waste money on food,books,movies,games,etc.

What you can do:

Sell your Kannas and try to get another way to get money, because botting just for get a new license well its not the best way.

Dont forget Venezuelans minimun wage its $3 USD. And i didnt see any venezuelan asking for a free license.

I have 2 venezuelans friends , 1 who save money (botting) for come to peru for live here (hes working in a restaurant and also still botting) and other friend who i helped sending money so he can leave venezuela to come to peru too.

Have a good day

6. Saihko4

Saihko4 United States Premium Premium

Stats
    you definitely could have made enough with ur previous license. there's people in worst situation and making profit with botting.

7. sammykey

sammykey United States Premium Premium

Stats
    Bro, get burner accounts to 200 with kanna. Takes about 24-36 hours with ND patched. you can make anywhere 100-300 extra bucks a month. I couldn't even find your thread, so you gotta bump it more often and put some nice graphic design on it or something

Do boss runs for extra cash....they make the most

Youre just not using your head

shanks203 likes this.
  8. shanks203

Stats
    I will try, but i didnt have terminal anymore, i have like 7 kanna acounts to level :|

9. Gooberton

Gooberton United States Informed Hacker

Stats
    Guys Accept Crypto ..

Lamp1996 likes this.
  10. Jeff

Jeff United States Trusted Seller ✓

Stats
    Looked at your previous posts all your doing is selling kannas to make enough for terminal. Your not even worth helping right now considering when you had it you couldnt even make enough for the next month and month after. There shouldnt be any reason you cant fund a reboot character strong enough to do boss carries. Boss carries alone probably can make more then your kanna $ especially since they arent even selling lol

shanks203 and splitone like this.
  11. shanks203

Stats
    Well I confess this is my bad completely. I did not measure the money and ended up missing, every time I tried to sell Kanna's they sold quickly, all for 7 dollars and I comforted myself with that. I even left it for the last few days. But I will follow your tips, probably try to sell an Illium 200 + 120% meso obtain or focus on boss carries (which I do not like much).

The true problem is, without terminal i cant bot without safety (and i stay out my house all day), but i will try.
    [doublepost=1519977224,1519976990][/doublepost]
    Thanks for the tips.

About asking free licences, i always like to risk it because this kind of thing is not going to change anyone's life.

Although I found your comment a bit negative, but I'll take it as a constructive criticism, and thank you.

12. Kiwi

Kiwi United States

Stats
    Wait. You homos are making 300 a month off botting MS?

13. Mehodin

Mehodin Trusted Seller ✓

Stats
    I mean it’s not that hard to make 300? Some of us make like more than 2.5k per month off maple (not me right now, but a friend of mine)

14. Xquali

Xquali United States Veteran Hacker

Stats
    A nigga is going through a struggle and you just roast his ass lmao I hope one day when your bitch ass asks for help no one helps u and tells you that you’re a lost cause

15. splitone

splitone Trusted Seller✓ Premium

Stats
    yes maybe, the real world isnt a paradise , thats why im studying/working and im saving money ;) and i dont think i need help for buy terminal? live in south america its hard ;)

16. makorepo6

makorepo6 Israel Informed Hacker

Stats
    if you don't have money for luxury products don't buy them.

17. lipadoza

lipadoza Netherlands Trusted Seller Premium

Stats
    I'll give you that 21$ loan, but you'll have to pay me back triple by the end of the month

18. shanks203

Stats
    Unfortunally yes, atleast we didnt live on cuba :/
    [doublepost=1520004729,1520004697][/doublepost]
    Thanks but i didnt need it <3.

19. ALiQBABY

ALiQBABY MapleKings Premium

Stats
    Give me a good reason I should invest in you, so I can help you out.
    Don't give me bullshit you don't make enough money, you can always do some sidework while studying and funding Terminal.
    Just give me a good reason why I would buy Terminal for you.

20. shanks203

Stats
    Hmm i can return you in 15 days?
    I will set up other things to do now. (Stop with kanna's and gonna level illium +120% meso obtain).

Thanks but honestly, i need to think about it, because if I can not get you paid on time I will never have the confidence to do other business in life. (mind things :/)