I'm leaving, good luck everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Amumu, Oct 23, 2018.

Discuss I'm leaving, good luck everyone in the Introductions & Farewells area at GameKiller.net

1. Amumu

Amumu United Kingdom Not Purple Aki

Stats
    I've been a big player of Maplestory for well over 12 years on and off, I was around when there was GMS and then a ban for Europeans and the release of EMS. I was around for every single class release and back in the days of CCPLZ the Europe hacking forum.

I've decided to quit Maplestory permanently, this won't be a "yeah see you in a few months" kind of thing because Maplestory doesn't have that pull for me, in fact, hacking ruined it for me.

I'd say most recently getting to play Ark has completely stopped me playing the game, on EU Reboot I had myself a Level 250 and 248 Ark without ever legit playing the class, I don't even know how much damage i'd do at any point even when I was soloing HWill. And I felt that at 250 my kit was that complicated I cba learning it.

I decided to try a few legit accounts but honestly with how easy hacking was even getting to level 70 felt like an utterly boring waste of time. I recently got permed on both Arks and I felt nothing about it.

By hacking Maple (Nexon is a fucking awful company and deserves people hacking) I completely forgot that I had zero interest in actually playing the game which is a massive shame.

Honestly, I've got no desire to actually play the game it's tedious and time consuming and I cba botting again because ultimately there's no endgame worth getting to to legit play.

Always convinced myself once I got to about 230 i'd stop botting and play legit, then it became 240 then I ended up 250 with 300 Arcane Droplets still with zero interest :D

I also feel like there's a lot less passion here on the forums than there was a year or two back, proper lack of visibility on staff and it feels more like you're wasting people's time asking questions, rather than paying for a product - going forward that's not going to work for selling more copies of Terminal.

All in all i've enjoyed my time here, enjoyed helping people and the bit of banter there's been and I wish you good luck in the future. Try and enjoy the benefits of your botting, it's a game after all.

Good luck!

eGanja, ALiQBABY, casualgamer and 7 others like this.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. ALiQBABY

ALiQBABY MapleKings

Stats
    sad to see u go mate, have a good one :emoji_call_me:

Amumu likes this.
  3. NexonCo

NexonCo United States ⋆Reboot Power Leveling⋆ ⋆NexonCo#2112⋆ Premium

Stats
    >By hacking Maple (Nexon is a fucking awful company and deserves people hacking) I completely forgot that I had zero interest in actually playing the game which is a massive shame.

Couldn't agree more. After using so many game breaking hacks I lost all interest in playing or even funding a character. Cya mate

Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
    Amumu likes this.
  4. makkertje

makkertje Netherlands eat ass smoke grass sled fast Premium

Stats
    I agree with you. Although I do enjoy mindlessly grinding for an hour every once in a while. Sadly everyone who has worse gear than me immediately accuses me of hacking because they never see me train (ugh bot), which is absolute bs. I've honestly never given a shit about party play aspect in this game, just for being able to solo bosses I would need a party for otherwise, I'd hack. I like seeing how salty other players get when I receive a damaged lotus heart or other rare drop though. You can just feel how they want to strangle you for not wasting 10 hours a day grinding and still having end game gear. "Hurr hurr you're getting banned" messages every day. Still around however, shame on them for not hacking.

WTFM, casualgamer and GainTrain like this.