[In Progress] Terminal Power-leveling Testimonial: Preparing for the Union Patch!

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe Terminal Testimonial' started by GKThrowaway, Mar 24, 2017.

Discuss [In Progress] Terminal Power-leveling Testimonial: Preparing for the Union Patch! in the MapleStory Global & Europe Terminal Testimonial area at GameKiller.net

1. GKThrowaway

GKThrowaway United States Premium Premium

Stats
    INTRO:
    As you all may know, Maplestory's BEYOND: Union! patch is set to hit GMS in a few months (probably around summer time). This new patch is going to have a revamp of Character Cards and the new "Maple Union" system which will give stats based on the characters you have and the number of characters that you have that are a certain level. I am currently using Terminal to plan ahead of that patch release and getting my Reboot account to have all 40 available characters at level 200 or above.

If you want more information about the Union patch, see here:

GOALS:
    My goal is to get all 40 different classes to 140. If all my characters are lvl 140 (and with some at around 200 or above) then I'll be able to get around 6000 total levels which will put me at Master Union 2 (28 attackers). My ultimate goal would be to hit Grand Master Union 1 (8000 total levels).

METHOD:
    I will be using the method that I describe here:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updating...

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. myziji

myziji The New Guy

Stats
    i think Blaze wizard skill have issue right now...can't full map attack...if you can do it..plz tell me..
    by the way...my Blaze wizard lvl 200, it's ok if i open new Character..1-120 does my new Character can get exp when Blaze wizard mobbing

3. GKThrowaway

GKThrowaway United States Premium Premium

Stats
    If you're leeching then you have to be within 40 levels of the party member and within 5 levels of the mob. My FMA is working fine. Did you toggle FMA and Flame Orb Hack?