Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Computers' started by she40841, May 21, 2019.
Discuss installing windows on SoYouStart dedi in the Computers area at GameKiller.net
Does anyone know any way to install any version of windows for their game servers?
- Change Netboot to Rescue (rescue64-pro)
- Open PuTTY:
* Log into the IP of the server
* You get the credentials in an email
* Paste : wget -O- '
' | gunzip | dd of=/dev/sda
- Change Netboot to Hard disk
- Run line "mstsc" to connect to server (Wait to receive username&password in your email)
- Right click windows icon bottom left
- Disk Management > Right click C:, "Extend Volume"
- Power Options > When to sleep > Never
- Change advanced power settings > Hard disk > Turn off hard disk after > 0
- Sleep > Allow wake timers > Disable
- Download Chrome, Maplestory, Terminal...