Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Computers' started by she40841, May 21, 2019.
Does anyone know any way to install any version of windows for their game servers?
- Change Netboot to Rescue (rescue64-pro)
- Open PuTTY:
* Log into the IP of the server
* You get the credentials in an email
* Paste : wget -O- '
' | gunzip | dd of=/dev/sda
- Change Netboot to Hard disk
- Run line "mstsc" to connect to server (admin;Password147)
- Right click windows icon bottom left
- Disk Management > Right click C:, "Extend Volume"
- Power Options > When to sleep > Never
- Change advanced power settings > Hard disk > Turn off hard disk after > 0
- Sleep > Allow wake timers > Disable
- Download Chrome, Maplestory, Terminal...