OFFICIAL STORE [Instant Delivery] Dedicated Socks5 Proxies for Botting (GMS, MAPLE M & MORE!)

Discussion in 'Global Ads' started by Blaze, Aug 19, 2017.

Discuss [Instant Delivery] Dedicated Socks5 Proxies for Botting (GMS, MAPLE M & MORE!) in the Global Ads area at GameKiller.net

1. Leaffe

Leaffe United States Premium Premium

Stats
    bought a proxy also to keep my main accounts and botting accounts separate works great instant delivery

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. hooked888

hooked888 Malaysia Premium Premium

Stats
    2nd purchase of GKproxy.. the most stable compare to few others i tried.

3. mccwqxx

mccwqxx China Premium Premium

Stats
    I bought a proxy and it got automatically delivered

4. richardkg123

richardkg123 Sweden Premium Premium

Stats
    Bought my first proxy ever, instant delivery! Very fast proxy and definitely worth the money to keep your more valuable accounts safe :D

5. michael123y6

michael123y6 Peru Premium Premium

Stats
    hii, some questions:

I bought 5 accounts but I use the default proxy with which the Terminal came, but apart I have 2 more accounts, one from my brother and another (our main) that sometimes we use it in the computer where the terminal is and sometimes in another , our accounts will be affected so ban my first 5 accounts?

What happens if they ban you? Can I put + new accounts in the previous proxy? Or do I have to buy another watch another proxy?

6. OneAutumnMoon

OneAutumnMoon United States Premium Premium

Stats
    Works great and fast thanks for the service.

7. MrQs

MrQs Canada Premium Premium

Stats
    I used a different proxy prior to these here, and I gotta say my first impressions are nothing but positive. Super fast delivery and I look forward to keeping my accounts a minimal risk :) Thanks!