Internet hack shield

Discussion in 'PC Support' started by GraveRave, Aug 23, 2014.

1. GraveRave

GraveRave United States Renown Hacker

Stats
    Someone has been hacking and shutting off my internet randomly ever since I tried that offers for elx VIP awhile ago I got lost and gave up on that but issue is ever since I tried my internet slowly acts more unbearable and now past 3 days its not just half as fast but now shuts off randomly I am not blaming anyone on game killer don't jump to that just shouldn't of trusted offers but anyways I need some help trying to get rid of whatever is tracking and trolling my internet router. I would prefer any possible way I can that doesn't involve calling my internet provider because its not my internet account it's my mother's and knowing her she won't call them cuz electronics annoy the heck out of her she keeps internet for the family and facebook.

willing to download software,

configure pc and etc

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. KendrickLamar

KendrickLamar To Pimp a Butterfly

Stats
    There's a few options you have,

1. Enable or get a anti-virus to help protect your internet - I Recommend Norton 360 that's my anti-virus, it's picky, the littlest of a thing and it will pick it up and see if it's save or not.

2. Simply refresh your computer without affecting your PC- bad things it does, deletes programs, games and lots of stuff in program files.

3. If you already have a anti-virus then try and run some scans with it.

4. Google is your friend

5. Look up on youtube for some help

6. Use a VPN

7. Last resort - restore your computer to the factory date - deletes everything - I highly don't recommend doing this because even this might not work :l

Last edited: Aug 23, 2014
  3. GraveRave

Stats
    thanks bro ill try the anti virus and vpn option im hesitant to use Norton but if I have no choice I got no choice I had alot of bad run in with Norton on my old Toshiba it never picked up viruses and always blocked mabinogi and elsword it was very unfun xD (2 years ago i had Toshiba)

4. KendrickLamar

Stats
    If you like I can give you a Norton key that extends the expiry date to 140 days.

5. GraveRave

Stats
    oh cool thanks but you sure? Doesn't that cost money?

6. Nietzsche

Nietzsche United States Боже, форум храни!

Stats
    ELX VIP has an issue where it uses a ton of bandwidth for no reason. It keeps making outbound connections without closing the previous ones. This can cause some routers to overheat, and this causes performance issues.

One trick I've learned is to take some aluminum foil and wrap a layer around your router. This will help with heat distribution because the aluminum foil will conduct the heat better. Because it took a while for your problems to show up, your router must just be on the cusp of being good enough to run ELX VIP without better heat management, so this trick should work for you.

Take a picture of it and post it here and I'll tell you if you did a good enough job.

7. GraveRave

Stats

I said i tried doing offers for VIP i never said i used it sorry for the confusion xD

Maybe I should just try to offers again with help and hope that's enough to motivate whoever is attacking me to stop QQ

8. Nietzsche

Nietzsche United States Боже, форум храни!

Stats
    Definitely sounds like someone's hacking you and runing your bandwidth then.

Your router could still be overheating though, so the aluminum foil trick could still work. That might help you at least get a stable connection.

Anyways, to block unwanted inbound connections, you need either a hardware or software firewall. Unfortunately, most hardware firewalls are enterprise-oriented and not consumer-oreinted, so you'd be stuck with a software firewall. This will still work, but because it runs on your PC, the inbound connections still go through your router (and back to the ever-so-useful aluminum foil trick).
    It might work. It might not work. ZoneAlarm (click ) is a popular firewall. It's free, and the paid version is essentially the free version with a couple useless features tacked on.

9. GraveRave

Stats
    If in the end I got no choice ill try to get to customer service for embarq really hate living in the middle of nowhere embarq is pretty much all we have available and they suck xD

10. Lethargy

Lethargy United States Elite Hacker

Stats
    Fuck my ass with a Dildo, Nietzsche.

I'm sorry OP, let me look into this more.

11. GraveRave

Stats
    ok that was low deleting system 32 will destroy my PC and that joke is old +_+

12. waai

waai Lurker

Stats
    For AV, just use clamwin(free) and/or malwarebytes(pm me for a key) and/or microsoft security ess(free). Also, look around for a easy to use firewall control panel(mostly free). If you think someone/something/etc is getting you use PeerBlock(free) and subscribe to their list(free). You can also use kaspersky's(free) tools like ZbotKiller. Also, do a speedtest on your pc, take a screenshot, and post it (you can edit out your location/etc with paint).

13. DoYouLift

DoYouLift The New Guy

Stats
    I got some suggestion for you. You can 1. Call up your internet provider and tell them your problem and get a new router free of charge saying there something wrong with it. 2. Try to reformat your laptop 3. Try to click reset button on router 4. Change your IP address 5. Report to your internet provider you are getting ddosed 6. Use VPN or free or charge ones. Highly doubt you need VPN. Try out my suggestion. Highly recommend calling internet provider.

14. KendrickLamar

Stats
    I sent you the code, and yes it does cost money but more than one computers can use the same key.