iPhone 5 VS Samsung S3

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by FlurZero, Sep 19, 2012.

?

Which one?

1. iPhone 5

45.2%
  2. Samsung 3

54.8%
  1. sobresaliente

sobresaliente United States Game Killer

Stats
    iPhone 5 cuz it kools.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. XRJbandit

XRJbandit United States Veteran Hacker

Stats
  3. Hyomin

Hyomin United States Godly Hacker

Stats
    I owned all the iPhones, from first to 4S, price isn't a problem because of a secret way getting them . It's way way easier to use than Android, the Galaxy Note 2 is not bad too, I prefer you get the iPhone because it's style is sexy, go get whatever you think it's the best .

4. Draken

Draken United States No creative title here...

Stats
    It's a new feature for their phones... oh thanks I'm one of the stupidest people on the Earth? Thanks bro. Seriously you don't get economics do you?

5. empir3

empir3 Veteran Hacker

Stats
    You can never go two ways on this road, it's like arguing with a christian about gods existence..

Yall bitchin about money n shit, go get on your hustle..

Yall bitchin about money n shit yet you still are going to end up buying either phone.

iPhone can do the same shit the android can, android can do the same shit an iphone can, more apps? Really.. Your really going to sit there and download every single app? your a flabber gastic faggot.

Jailbreak your iphone and customize your iphone to however you want quit cryin.

Close this thread it's a never ending debate.