Is it worth trying DFO?

Discussion in 'Dungeon Fighter Online' started by TheDaveishere, Mar 24, 2015.

Discuss Is it worth trying DFO? in the Dungeon Fighter Online area at GameKiller.net

1. TheDaveishere

TheDaveishere Veteran Hacker

Stats
    Hello, so my brother suggested that i should play dungeon fighter online, im kinda picky about graphic and all but people sound hyped about it. anyone with experience that would like to share their moments? :D

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Gamekillerdfo

Gamekillerdfo Mexico Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    yes even playing legit is a great game for its genre you can do lot of stuff as it is skillbased

3. kidk13

kidk13 United States Elite Hacker

Stats
    Well, here is a few things , you start with a limited array of move like it or not seeing as you are level one, how ever they quickly comes to unlock as you grow to 15 ~ 30 ~ 60 + and pretty fast it will feel as if you where playing a fighting game the likes of blaz blue and or guilty

gear as you slam trough hordes of enemy in style . The game is pretty competitive in the pvp cene and believe it or not is also a big E sport in korea , O~o but more then that , here is why, FAIR ARENA , fair arena is a pvp mode where your gear is not relevent, it is normalized to

specific stat so that anyone can take one anyone with fair odds, hence its name .The Class all have a different feel though the infighter , a priest class can to some give a similar feeling to the fighter classes... that is until you played and experienced them, then you seethe big

differences OuO i mean it , they are actually huge, but i digress, and the guys at neople will also be waging a merciless war on bot and gold seller which will give us a great environment to play in .Lastly i would like to say that the events and update will be raining on us, we have

allot of catching up to do and the guys at neople are pretty damned serious about it, so all i will say to you isd , at least give it a fair chance, a good 2 day worth of play, try it out, i mean, it is free, and now of all time is the moment to join seeing there will be unique events and reward here is the website to make an account and see the event at the bottom

4. RadiantZ

RadiantZ Informed Hacker

Stats
    I just started playing today. Lets just say this is actually pretty fun!

5. TheDaveishere

TheDaveishere Veteran Hacker

Stats
    Sweet! Ill give it a try sometime :)

- - - Updated - - -

Thats a pretty accurate description i will try it soon!

6. lunajun

lunajun United States The New Guy

Stats
    I really like how good phys.spitfire became. I remember I played hand cannon spit for phys.(believe me, it sucked in PVE.[F.Spit was okay with flying nades :)])

7. Nil

Nil Informed Hacker

Stats
    If you're picky with graphics then it might be game breaking. I have a few chars, non above level 30 yet and its an alright game so far. I like how there is no penalty to change skills. There are a couple cool things about it, such as the devs supporting mods [but not hacks of course].

8. nathanjo

nathanjo Premium Premium

Stats
    I heard DFO recently came back. IMO, i will say it is worth trying DFO, at least in my case I am curious to how it has changed and what new things DFO have to offer.

9. Awheezi

Awheezi United States Informed Hacker

Stats
    ALOT has change since it's running under Nexon Neople is making a big push for this game between revamps of skills, dungeons, user interface etc...

10. McWeenieTron

McWeenieTron The New Guy

Stats
    dfo is a really fun game, especially the pvp you should definitely try it

11. unblessedname

unblessedname Lurker

Stats
    im curious as well i heardgood things about it

12. Airwaves

Airwaves Canada Veteran Hacker

Stats
    It's pretty fun, if you liked it before, you'll like it a lot more now!

13. RepeatMelody

RepeatMelody The New Guy

Stats
    Its a good game. Just gets boring if you play more than an hour or two, for me.

14. Lardy

Lardy Lurker

Stats
    Do people still play this game?

15. jasonRTR124

jasonRTR124 Lurker

Stats
    If you like grinding, this game is for you

16. Lardy

Lardy Lurker

Stats
    I don't mind grinding but I don't want to download it if it's got deserted servers

17. MOMOHO

MOMOHO The New Guy

Stats
    yes

18. zykyos

zykyos Canada The New Guy

Stats
    It's not deserted but its definitely not the most populated game, but I think it's enough people for you to get into it and play. I find it very fun comboing skills and watching my enemies not be able to do anything. So I think if you like that fast paced playstyle then this is the game for you.

19. wertsgirl20

wertsgirl20 United States The New Guy

Stats
    I was thinking about trying this game out lol but i have no one to play with..

20. DarkWolf45

DarkWolf45 United States The New Guy

Stats
    After reading all the good feedback about the game i just downloaded it giving it a try in a few