Is there any legit bot?

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe' started by sjjjj, Jun 14, 2019.

Discuss Is there any legit bot? in the MapleStory Global & Europe area at GameKiller.net

1. sjjjj

sjjjj Singapore Lurker

Stats
    Is there any legit bot? Before the kanna teleport change, I was using some simple macros I made for leveling and meso farm, random teleport and casting skills. Mainly meso farming, not effective but acceptable for me. But after the teleport change, there is no way to go around the map. So is there any legit bot that just go around map and kill mobs? I mean without those crazy function, like vac. I don’t want get banned. Or is there anyway to use skill injection to get the random teleport back? I’m new to hack. Hope anyone could help me. Thank a lot.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. indemanding

indemanding United States Premium Premium

Stats
    I'd recommend not using terminal for "legit" botting because they can set an NGS trap and catch you no matter what you were using terminal for (even if you only used it for auto-cube or something small like that)

Retard likes this.
  3. bulldozer104

bulldozer104 Canada Veteran Hacker

Stats
    wtf? they can detect Terminal? or can they detect hacking in general? that's fked m8

4. indemanding

Stats
    yeah every few months they ban everyone who logs in w/ terminal

5. Retard

Retard Israel ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Premium

Stats
    That's semi true, they don't ban people for using specifically Terminal, they ban people who bypass NGS, that includes Terminal users.

6. indemanding

Stats
    yeah, so based on this, if you want to do light botting - it's prolly better to find a way that won't get you caught in these waves - good luck dude

7. Retard

Stats
    aka any macro program?

8. indemanding

Stats
    yeah - but maybe rename the .exe if it's a common one since they might check running program list?

9. Retard

Stats
    If you're using AHK (AutoHotKey) you choose whatever the name of the .exe file will be when you compile it.

10. indemanding

Stats
    oh that's nice

11. sjjjj

sjjjj Singapore Lurker

Stats
    I’ve used macro programs for years, never been caught. But now without the random teleport, I don’t think that works anymore unless you stay in flat map forever.