iTunes refund services for iPhone Only

Discussion in 'User Services' started by MarcusLiong, Oct 8, 2018.

Discuss iTunes refund services for iPhone Only in the User Services area at GameKiller.net

1. MarcusLiong

MarcusLiong Singapore The New Guy

Stats
    iTunes refund service (iPhone only)

$50 refund transaction. 100% refundable 100% untraceable by Nexon or other app Developers.. Can purchase any in app purchase with any amount. Unlimited refunds for all in app purchase within 90 days. Before you start to purchase:

1. Make sure that you remembers your iTunes secret questions else please create a new account before purchasing (your account might be disabled by iTunes and you will need to call iTunes to verify if you’re the owner of the iTunes account)

2. Contact me via [email protected]
    Line ID : LovesLong

Payment via PayPal/iBanking only in order to cover up my identity as I used to be an advisor over in iTunes.

Lastly, do not attempt to refund by your own if you’re engaging my service as there will be no refunds if your iTunes account is disabled due to your own refund.

Payment will be refunded within 10 business days to your bank/iTunes account(if purchased by iTunes gift card). Try purchasing max diamonds 4-5 times before you contact me. I have refunded for a few customers which it’s 100% safer and not banable by Nexon as iTunes do not share any information regarding purchases to developers unlike android play store.

DO NOTE: if you try to chargeback via PayPal after you get your refunds in iTunes, you will get your account permanently disabled which you will not be able to purchase anything via your phone in future. Just a warning for those idiots who tries to be funny.

Attached Files:

Mr. Ad Advertisement