Joshilaw's Testemonial

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe Terminal Testimonial' started by joshilaw, Jul 14, 2017.

Discuss Joshilaw's Testemonial in the MapleStory Global & Europe Terminal Testimonial area at GameKiller.net

1. joshilaw

joshilaw Australia Informed Hacker

Stats
    Hey GK, fresh to using the GK terminal trainer. Although I've been sitting around here on the forums for years.
    I'm doing things a little different as I'm not using Terminal for profiting, I'm just here to enjoy the game.

Value for money, you can't go wrong. Even with horrible exchange rates, thanks AUD..... As for functionality, I've been using this for about a week straight now and finished 8 link skill characters ready to make a main one day.

This is by far the best premium, best anything trainer you could possibly get your hands on and I highly recommend it!

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Blaze

Blaze China Homeless Admin

Stats
    Preciate the testimony bud. I'm glad you enjoy the trainer and thanks for the support!

joshilaw likes this.