Just returned to this mess!

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe' started by salierix, Oct 5, 2020.

1. salierix

salierix United Kingdom Informed Hacker

Stats
    So long time hacker/botter since the original GMS

Just came back to see it in the same state as how GMS got back in the day which is a shame as it means more bans, wiz editing and shoddy macros personally.

so there was a program back in the day for wz editing, locating etc that made everything really simple and stream-lined rather then backing up and playing around etc and if i remember correctly it had updated edits each update....is that still arounf or can someone poiint me in the right direction?

or of course if there are privates or hacked items still floating about id love to get my hands on them for some cash monies ;)

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. SpeLoX

SpeLoX Israel Veteran Hacker

Stats
    I'm with him, if anyone sells private hacks I'd like to know about it.
    thank youuu

3. sportsboy098

sportsboy098 United States Lvl. 16 Beginner

Stats
    There’s always Harepacker for wz editing. If you want it automated for each patch, I’m sure you could create a patcher of sorts that modifies values of an xml file if there isn’t one already out there.

4. salierix

salierix United Kingdom Informed Hacker

Stats
    na i dont mind doing the editing or finding vaules myself ( if i remember how to do it ) but obviously the less time i have to put in the better!

if not ill just sell my lvl 230 accounts and be done with it

5. sportsboy098

sportsboy098 United States Lvl. 16 Beginner

Stats
    That’s understandable. Certain classes are as OP as ever with wz edits still. Before selling them, if you wanna pm the classes you’ve got, I can at least point you in a direction if I know an edit for them.