Kami focus on larger mobs?

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe' started by etes, Jul 12, 2018.

Discuss Kami focus on larger mobs? in the MapleStory Global & Europe area at GameKiller.net

1. etes

etes United States Lurker

Stats
    Most of the time when I am using Kami, I notice that it will focus on killing mobs of 1-2 monsters, while there is a mob of 10+ monsters somewhere else on the map. Any way around this? I am using regular kami with speedy since I 1-shot. Thnx.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. leroy.jenkins93

leroy.jenkins93 United States Terminal Support Support Premium

Stats
    if you one shot the mobs and you're using speedy then it doesn't matter what it prioritizes because its basically like fma at that point.

if you really want you could try using the target random mob option with kami

3. Rain

Rain United States Premium Premium

Stats
    Agreed, you should use random mob, currently kami grabs the closest mob to you, whereas random will teleport you regardless of anything anywhere.

4. etes

etes United States Lurker

Stats
    Do either of you know if Random Kami has a higher chance of banning? I fly all over the map back and forth really quickly... but my exp rates increase by quite a bit

5. Raigeki

Raigeki United States ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Support Premium

Stats
    no, you're fine.