Kana Ban Test

Discussion in 'Customer Testimonials' started by Unlubed, May 17, 2020.

1. Unlubed

Unlubed Australia Premium Premium

Stats
    Hey all, with the recent bans happening left and right. I thought I would start up a new Kana and see how long it will last with the ideal safety settings. I will also be using a private proxy that is currently not flagged.

The account that I will be using for this test is a fresh 30 day Pet account.

Settings: These are the only settings that will be used. Minimal as possible.
    Auto login:
    Crash:- 5 mins, DC- 10 mins.
    Evation: Standard settings
    Main: Unlimited Attack
    Auto: Auto HP- A 60% HP, Auto cc 280s, Auto Rune - Cashshop Teleport, Auto AP, Auto Attack- 150ms, ctrl/haunting
    Bot: Kami Vac, Ignore Elite Monsters - Auto Kishin when lvl 60.
    Map Rusher, manually choosing non hot-spot maps.
    Also manually using my SP, no current scripts in use.

Progress:
    LVL 1-20
    Created the Kana as a non-burning character with a nice clean original name nothing bot like. Immediately did the 3 beginner quests for Kana, used a town teleport scroll and map rushed off to a map in the Kana starting zone.

LVL 20-30 From lvl 20-30 I rushed over to Ellinia and started to grind a map there, hit lvl 25 pretty fast and switche it up again heading over to Edelstein hitting lvl 30 within about 25 minutes of letting the bot do it's thing.

LVL 30-40 Started off with the Job Advancement manually clicking, dumped some points into the next haunt skill, rushed myself over to Golden Beach and stayed there until lvl 40.

LVL 40-50 Easy lvls, rushed to Kerning and found a map around there. Set myself up until lvl 50.

NOTE: I have not used a pet to auto pickup any items, also I am not using my character to pick up any items. I usually do but I'd like to see how long this kana lasts and I wonder if that makes any difference in the ban rate. Although lvl 50+ is now a struggle because of the damage output my Kana has, I might change it sooner rather than later. We will see.

LVL 50-60 was quick and easy at perion. Nothing noteworthy here.

LVL 60-70 KISHIN ACTIVATED. So I rushed myself off to Orbis and let the bot go, smashing out lvl 70 with Kishin. This is where I turned off the bot for the night, no mishaps all the way through.

Well.. that was a short lived journey, -SMASHED BY THE BAN-

Botting this way slowly but carefuly let me hit lvl 70 with ease, no extreme settings. With the extreme settings I would have been lvl 140 or so.

BAN Hammer is very strong at the moment. Now this was fully done with suggested user settings throughout the forum in this ban heavy time. I was as careful as possible, no matter how slow you take it you will get hit by it. This is my 17th Kana in the past 4 days. All done with different settings and new proxies as I go.

Goodluck to everyone.

Last edited: May 18, 2020

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. deepeetee

deepeetee Australia Premium Premium

Stats
    Do you need UA if you’re using Kami?

3. Unlubed

Stats
    Ah, thank you for pointing this out. I have just tested the bot without UA whilst using Kami Vac, it seems that you don't need UA active.

4. FlokiGK

FlokiGK France Premium Premium

Stats
    Gold Beach are client sided maps so kami might ban there iirc

5. Yamineko

Yamineko United Kingdom Premium Premium

Stats
    change to portal kami in semi instanced maps such as gold beach and elodin

6. Unlubed

Stats
    Thanks for the advice there. I forgot to mention that I would change the vac depending on the map, but I did as so. I'm yet to log on this morning and update where I'm at, I'll do so when I'm home from work. Cheers fellas.

7. Unlubed

Stats
    Updated and BANNED.