Release KastiaMS Lie Detector Solver

Discussion in 'Other Games & MapleStory Private Servers' started by pourty, Jun 15, 2020.

1. pourty

pourty United States Lurker

Stats
    Okay this release is something I just worked on for a few hours over a few days and this is my first ever post so bear with me. Everything you need to know is in the README.txt file so be sure to read that. Some stuff doesn't work well and since it is written in Python, no point in selling since it can be easily decompiled once in .exe form. Also, it has it's issues since I suck at coding. They are all mentioned in the readme file. If anyone does make some changes for the better and wants to re-send to me their updated code to update this then feel free to pm me on discord at YaboiiDust#8251. Do not pm me asking how to get this to work or you will be blocked. Oh, also the code is very ugly I know. It was more of a learning project and I suck at object oriented coding so that's why I didn't use it. Python 3.8.3 btw.

UPDATE 6/21/2020: Big shoutout to GK user navmail who has created a directory with all required imported packages so theoretically all you should have to have is Python 3.8.3 and have it added to your path. (Have not verified myself since I have all packages downloaded still)
    Also here is a virustotal link for the new download:

Not sure why it shows 3 trojans, haven't had time to go through it yet. From the little I've seen nothing has changed so it should be fine, admins of the forum or whoever checks it can verify.

Update: Must open as admin command prompt. Steps for that: navigate to directory of Python program any type "py discord.py" and run that.

v68 Notes: For now have not confirmed if it works with new captcha's so be careful. Also you still have to pay attention to rune spawns actively.

New download:

Last edited: Jun 21, 2020

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. shavit

shavit Israel Veteran Hacker

Stats
    If you feel like making this easier, make this cheat internal and place a hook on ::CreateCanvasFromJpegPacket.
    Save the file directly on disk instead of doing this.. which might save lots of hassle

3. pourty

Stats
    Thanks for the info, not sure how to do that but if I have time in the next few days I might try to figure it out. I'm assuming that's for detecting the LD popup or am I wrong?

Edit: Found some tuts on internal cheats, looks intriguing... Might try :)

Last edited: Jun 16, 2020
  4. kayng

kayng Singapore The New Guy

Stats
    Might want to take note on the null error returned by your capcha solver, the admins seems to be banning people from checking the solved LD logs.

5. pourty

Stats
    I never had a null error when I tested, do you know why the error was returned? I tried to set it up in a way that if nothing was returned then it would send it again.

6. kayng

kayng Singapore The New Guy

Stats
    The website's API for anti-captcha(dotcom) seems to return certain error, like "errornoslot" which resulted in the input being that.

Also, Kastia recently pulled a utterly retarded move of having to activate runes, otherwise your drop rate will reduce to 0% after 20 minutes.

7. HeoluvH

HeoluvH Japan Lurker

Stats
    buffs key and attack keys not working.

Please teach me how to activate?

Attached Files:

8. navmail

navmail Israel Veteran Hacker

Stats
    rip that part

you need to run it as admin to it to work

HeoluvH likes this.