krogger impersonator scammer

Discussion in 'Report a Scammer' started by StrawberryMilk, Jul 1, 2018.

Discuss krogger impersonator scammer in the Report a Scammer area at GameKiller.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StrawberryMilk

StrawberryMilk United States The New Guy

Stats
    Almost got scammed by someone pretending to be krogger on discord, asked for acc info before sending payment.
    The fake one is krogger#1239

I have made a trade with the real krogger a few months ago so this guy stalked me and did some research too lmao

He tried to change the maple email and password as well as og email password, blocked me on discord after he tried to change all the information

Located in Winnipeg Canada and changed the email name to Hunt Ranger~

If you're reading this though, I had my email signed on the whole time and nexon sends revert email changes link you fucking retard.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Raigeki

Raigeki United States ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Support Premium

Stats
    did you ask him for a verification pm on GK after hearing it's a new discord? that way if proven guilty, admins have a user to ban.

3. StrawberryMilk

StrawberryMilk United States The New Guy

Stats
    Sadly I was half asleep and didn't ask, but just putting it out there so others don't fall for it xd

Raigeki likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.