Leeching vs Kami

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe' started by daniking, Oct 13, 2018.

Discuss Leeching vs Kami in the MapleStory Global & Europe area at GameKiller.net

1. daniking

daniking United States Premium Premium

Stats
    Hello

I just wanted to know which one is faster to level up my links and mules between leeching and Kami. I have 50, 90, 130, and 170 for leeching, HS mule and Kishin mule. It took me about more than 7 hours to leech my mules 1 to 170 .. is this normal? Because few people told me they take only 5 hours to leech 1 to 200. I do have my own map for training but I am down to share other training spots only for level up, if you can share your tips please leave your discord or message.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. driven

driven hi Premium

Stats
    If you guys are using similar settings than it comes down to what makes you're using.

And leeching is usually faster, depending on which class you're using.

3. azimatix

azimatix Australia Premium Premium

Stats
    Generally leeching is the way to go, I think in 7hours you should be able to get 1-200.
    This is provided you have HS + Kishin throughout.

4. daniking

daniking United States Premium Premium

Stats
    Thanks I should stay leeching then .. @azimatix I do have hs mule which gives hs and goes to cash shop automatically, and kanna (not in a party, only kishin buff) but it still takes more time to level up 1 to 170. What am I doing wrong? I think the maps are fine .. and my ark one kills all the mobs with gfma. All map’s mobs’ level are +5 with my leecher character’s level. Sorry for poor enlgish.