Level Recommended for Pianus Spawn Hack?

Discussion in 'Global MapleStory' started by vbn69, Jan 10, 2017.

Discuss Level Recommended for Pianus Spawn Hack? in the Global MapleStory area at GameKiller.net

1. vbn69

vbn69 The New Guy

Stats
    Im on reboot, and I've been doing 1 damage on Pianus as a 127 Kanna and 131 Aran. The only character of mine that is able to hit it is my 178 Shadower.

Does anyone know the level required to be able to touch the fat fish of the seas?

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. ImNew2hacking

ImNew2hacking Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    140+ is the level required since he is lvl 150 some classes can hit it in earlier levels idk which one tho.

3. vbn69

vbn69 The New Guy

Stats
    140 on the dot, or should i be 145 to be safe?

4. APpefuxo

APpefuxo Premium Premium Member

Stats
    Does anyone have the Pianus spawn script for me?

5. sportsboy098

sportsboy098 Premium Premium Member

Stats
    It should be in the public script emporium under hacks and releases. that's where I got it from. The packet to actually summon it is something entirely different however. Good luck

6. AlexAlex11

AlexAlex11 Premium Premium Member

Stats
    To get it running is a nightmare IMO. A person with 0 knowledge on packets and using cheatengine and such.... it's complicated. And the guide could be a bit more newb friendly. I just went to Future Perion and SI over there.

7. arelus

arelus Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    I couldnt disagree more lol. the guide is extremely easy to understand (which is why its titled spoon feeding), has pictures, telling you where to click and why to click. only way to make it simpler would be to make a movie out of it. spend 10 mins and you'll learn it, and in the process of learning it you'll understand some of the features of CE which could be used for other hacks/situations/games

8. num2007

num2007 Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    not every class as an SI skill and even an SI skill wihtout FMA its not really usefull or wihtout GNd either...

getting the DPE to work is quite simple actually... its only a copy/paste, send...

9. Mapleisp2w

Mapleisp2w Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    pianus dcs so much i just went to twilight perion aswell
    anyway at level 120 u can kill it

10. sportsboy098

Stats
    I think he may be talking about DPE.. not terminal. DPE is a little more complicated

11. vSharpies

vSharpies Prominent Hacker

Stats
    A lot more complicated*

12. sportsboy098

Stats
    Touché

13. Hacka

Hacka Informed Hacker

Stats
    What's so good about pianus?

14. vSharpies

vSharpies Prominent Hacker

Stats
    Stop spamming the same question in other threads. You already got an answer there.

15. link693

link693 Renown Hacker

Stats
    I picked up on packet editing quite easily, changed the id for the perfect pitch event items to arrows so it consumed arrows instead of event coins lol got like 500 chaos scrolls too bad i got perm banned for it