Looking for a programmer to design a function for me

Discussion in 'Programming' started by UnruffledST, Aug 31, 2017.

Discuss Looking for a programmer to design a function for me in the Programming area at GameKiller.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnruffledST

UnruffledST United States Lurker

Stats
    Looking for a programmer on this website as I currently do not feel like going on Freelancer as you are more suitable in this genre and will benefit more from this job still would be preferred if you had a account on the site to use their Middleman feature also I will have you sign a NDA for this. Please let me know if you can provide this service and post a reply and send a message with your contact information not looking for beginners I am looking for Intermediate to Experienced coders

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. KushBoi

KushBoi Netherlands Informed Hacker

Stats
    What coding language, what timeframe, what code should be made, whats the reward. So many questions..

3. UnruffledST

UnruffledST United States Lurker

Stats
    Someone already made the program for me already , I might need to have it updated now though since the new patch for someone reason the application freezes the game now.

4. Jeff

Jeff United States Drug Dealer Premium

Stats
    Hes just trying to get his post count up by posting in dead old threads

5. Jeff

Jeff United States Drug Dealer Premium

Stats
    Wow who would of thought that August 31st was a old post right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.