Making Meso In Normal Servers

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe' started by shadrox32, Sep 15, 2018 at 9:02 PM.

Discuss Making Meso In Normal Servers in the MapleStory Global & Europe area at GameKiller.net

1. shadrox32

shadrox32 United States Premium Premium

Stats
    Hi, I am pretty new to botting and I was wondering how I could make meso on normal servers by botting. From what I can tell there is elite boss drops, Droplet and nodestones, and pure meso. I don't have a super powerful computer so I don't think I can run too many bots at once. What would be the best method to make some meso to progress my character and if you could, would you leave a like to a guide, give a quick summary, or send me your discord to start me off.

Thanks so much in advance!!

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Bandana

Bandana United States Premium Premium

Stats
    You could theoretically make the most by droplet / nodestone farming, since by getting there you also gear a good account and have access to more options (you can do weekly bosses, run commerci, all the little legit dailies that add up in the long run).

Suggesting that since you said you don't have a great PC.

3. shadrox32

Stats
    Ok and is that viable with any character or do I have to make an ark, blaster, blaze wiz, illium, or other botting classes?

4. shadrox32

Stats
    And is the best way to do it to set up one account that I get to be strong and have a kanna follow it around and farm on that? Or to make just a bunch of accounts that arent as strong and have 4-5 bots going at once?

5. Bandana

Bandana United States Premium Premium

Stats
    You'd be best off making one main account + having a Kanna follow it / level up with it.

6. shadrox32

Stats
    And it should be a FMA or mobvac class or would anything work?