Maple 4k res

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat & Community Discussion' started by Gimbap, Aug 8, 2018.

Discuss Maple 4k res in the Chit-Chat & Community Discussion area at GameKiller.net

1. Gimbap

Gimbap Korea, Republic of Premium Premium

Stats
    Hi, just recently purchased a 4k monitor. I usually play maple on windowed mode while watching a movie, but with the 4k monitor maple is wayyy to small to play (convenient for botting tbh). Has anyone had the same issue, and is there a solution to this? i doubt im the only one with a 4k res and has this problem.. changed my computer res to 1080 atm.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Rain

Rain United States Premium Premium

Stats
    There's a lot of issues with scaling especially to higher res with some programs on windows. Terminal doesn't let your maple client scale so it's sitting in it's proper resolution as it should look like on 4k. If you were to launch a legit client you'd notice that NXL tries to scale maple and it looks all blurry. Not sure if there's a fix for it currently.

3. Gimbap

Gimbap Korea, Republic of Premium Premium

Stats
    Ic, i seem to be getting the 4k res version on both terminal and legit client tbh.. and when i change to 1080 terminal launcher ends up being fugly af.. i guess we got to wait till we get the 1080 res like in kms