[Maple Scroll v1.0] Maplestory Scrolling Simulator

Discussion in 'MapleStory Tutorials & Guides Archive' started by paull40, Aug 17, 2016.

Discuss [Maple Scroll v1.0] Maplestory Scrolling Simulator in the MapleStory Tutorials & Guides Archive area at GameKiller.net

Tags:
  1. paull40

paull40 United States Informed Hacker

Stats
    Hello everyone! It's Paull40 here. I don't know if this is the right place to create this thread but I have just created a new C# application that simulates the Maplestory scrolling system.

Features Included:

1. 90% scroll for Wep ATT
    2. 60% scroll for Wep ATT
    3. 10% scroll for Wep ATT

The application is currently in version 1.0 so there isn't a whole lot of features included but if this program gets good feedback or if many people say that they want more then I may consider putting in more features especially a cubing simulator.

In addition, if you guys or gals have any questions about this program, please feel free to drop a question below and I will do my best to replay asap.

Enjoy :) and Happy Scrolling!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Preview:

Download Link:

IMPORTANT NOTE: Your anti-virus software may say that this is a virus, but that is just a false alarm. It's your choice. You are never obligated or forced into downloading any program on the internet. The freedom is yours.

P.S. If you guys want a tutorial or guide for creating this program. Please comment below and I will gladly make a tutorial or guide for those who want some

MiniPlopxD likes this.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. paull40

Stats
    Happy Scrolling!

3. MiniPlopxD

MiniPlopxD Peru Prominent Hacker

Stats
    Sweet, I hope you make one with Star Force function. That'd kill it.

4. RiceBaby

RiceBaby Fake Maplestory GM Support Premium

Stats
    I would like to see a tutorial / guide for this. Thanks!

5. paull40

Stats
    Yes! I would be glad to make one. It will come pretty soon!

MiniPlopxD and RiceBaby like this.