MapleHome v83 anticheat bypass (UPDATED 20/05/2020)

Discussion in 'Other Games & MapleStory Private Servers' started by MapleHome, Apr 14, 2020.

1. abiitalinda

abiitalinda Canada Lurker

Stats
    ok

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Raigeki

Raigeki United States ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Support Premium

Stats
    @shavit lul good luck

shavit likes this.
  3. wtflolzhi1

wtflolzhi1 United States Veteran Hacker

Stats
    I don't think they have an actual form of "anticheat" though? I remember I used fast attack on there for a few seconds with no problem, then a gm showed up and banned me. So technically if there are no GM's online then I'm safe (which is probably a low chance, but still). I don't think it's an actual "anti cheat" system, just a message being sent to the GM that someone is hacking; the GM has to actually ban you. IN WHICH - maybe they have just a general check for any/all mem edits so anything you do gets sent to the GMs? Not sure since I dont care enough to try and hack pservers and learn their anticheat systems and bypass anyway lol

Raigeki likes this.
  4. Wizdon

Wizdon United States The New Guy

Stats
    Is this working as of now for anyone on maplehome? Injected with extreme injector, multiple options. Tried using Process hacker to inject as well. Crash ~45secs into enabling Unlim Att, Unlimt Mana, Mob vac. Tried enabling scripts in different variations to no avail. Thanks for any info anyone has for me. :P

Edit: Tip for getting it to work, CE debug mode

Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
  5. Raigeki

Raigeki United States ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Support Premium

Stats
    Shavit runs/codes it. I’m sure he can help clear up any questions you may have that don’t warrant your own testing :p

Jokes, not wise to divulge that sort of info. Idk the full methods used myself, but I know for fact that they are worked into the server/client better than near all of these other spaghetti servers that we laugh at together. It’s always funny seeing users requesting stuff for his server when he’s literally apart of the community bahaha.

wtflolzhi1 likes this.
  6. TinaJJJ

TinaJJJ United States Lurker

Stats
    ŤHANK YOU~~~`

7. EmperorSwag

EmperorSwag United States The New Guy

Stats
    Game closes out on me 30 seconds into using hacks. Gives me error about not enough memory. Any idea what that could be?

8. Bellykit

Bellykit Russian Federation Lurker

Stats
    How to inject dll ?

9. a3621672

a3621672 China Lurker

Stats
    [QUOTE =“ MapleHome,帖子:3733217,成员:1061390”]

重新启动了MapleMS / StoryMS。适用于这些漏洞的任何攻击都可以在MapleHome上使用。

防热旁路:
    ***隐藏的内容无法引用***

将攻击速度设置为最大:
    ***隐藏的内容无法引用。*** [/ QUOTE]
    谢谢!

10. AlvinSong

AlvinSong Singapore The New Guy

Stats
    sorry i keep receiving this error when inserting the bypass:

"Error in line 1 (MZ?): This instruction can't be compiled"

11. Blink420

Blink420 Malaysia The New Guy

Stats
    Anyone can reupload this?

12. AlvinSong

AlvinSong Singapore The New Guy

Stats
    Sorry for being a noob but can someone guide me on "Download this DLL and inject it to MapleHome.dll"

13. killzforlife

killzforlife United States Informed Hacker

Stats
    i would like to see if this works <3 will edit

14. algulsiento

algulsiento United States Informed Hacker

Stats
    Very late reply, but other people will probably want more insight into this topic.

For most private servers, that is correct. Doing something suspicious will give you a CheatingOffense i.e. FASTATTACK, ATTACK_FARAWAY_MONSTER and sometimes alert GMs. GMs also have a command that allows them to see users with active cheating offense points.
    A lot of private servers won't instantly autoban cheaters because unbanning people is annoying and those servers are small enough to manually search for cheaters and ban them. Those servers also usually aren't worth hacking on for profit due to their small playerbase, in contrast to big servers like Ellinia and its cousins, which are targeted by meso sellers (and thus have stronger anticheat measures and a stronger autoban).

15. cccbbb1

cccbbb1 Vietnam Lurker

Stats
    I need