[Selling] MapleRoyals - Mesos 12.5$/1b - AP Resets 5.4$/30 - 5 Years Seller

Discussion in 'MapleStory Private Server Market' started by Eloboostarena, Feb 14, 2019.

1. xiaonan

xiaonan Taiwan Lurker

Stats
    1個

Last edited: Feb 21, 2020

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Mullerchen

Mullerchen Taiwan Lurker

Stats

Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
  3. Eloboostarena

Eloboostarena Poland Veteran Hacker

Stats
    Accepted your request.

4. JaGud1

JaGud1 Norway Lurker

Stats
    Heya, added you on disc. Waiting for your reply :)

5. Pure10

Pure10 United Kingdom Lurker

Stats
    Can you respond to my discord message said your sell me 3bill then completely blanks all after messages

6. Eloboostarena

Stats
    When i am out of stock or busy with something else i neither reply or check discord, sorry. It just makes no sense to do it, explaining every single person that contacts me daily that i'm currently not available / out of stock would take like an hour or two daily minimum.

7. Pure10

Stats
    Then I would highly recommend not saying you would keep some aside specially when you said you would while I run out to get some medication. Because of this you lost a customer and to all others I wouldn’t recommend this seller completely a waste of time

8. Eloboostarena

Stats
    I understand how this can be very annoying from perspective of a customer when you don't receive a reply for some time, but take my situation in consideration as well. I sell a lot of stuff, not just Royals and get over 50 messages daily on my discord, having to comb through all of them and let everyone from Royals know that i am temporarily out of stock would take an hour or so from every day, an hour that could instead be dedicated to focus on restocking, and potentially let me to reply to customers from Royals a bit earlier than i would if i were to reply to them.

Also, i did not say i will keep the stock for you, i only said to let me know when you're home. I run out of stock before you came back, and went to sleep and on the next day i haven't looked on discord all day long.

Anyways, the service will be closed in 3 more restocks as i plan on moving onto a different business model, so there's that too.

I do appreciate the insight though, will keep your opinion in mind for my future business endevaours, as to attempt to satisfy my customers as well as possible.

9. Pure10

Stats
    upload_2020-3-11_9-46-18.jpeg

Sorry I don’t feel sorry, if you can’t take a hour or so out to respond to you customers to inform them. Then that just plan out bad customer service. And from my understanding you said you would hold as I couldn’t miss my medication. There a lot more seller out there that have the customer service that you do not.

10. Eloboostarena

Stats
    I am not trying to argue or prove who's wrong and who's right, i'm happy to hear constructive criticism about my service, so i can improve in future. I think that's what it's all about, learning from mistakes. Like i said, i can understand why it would be annoying for you and other customers to not receive a reply for some time, and i will try my best to fix that in the remaining time i'll be running this service and my future businesses.

Once again i apologize for inconvenience, and while i am out of stock right now and don't know when i'll be restocking again, i am happy to drop you some of leftovers i have (around 30 ap resets) as a gestrue of good will. It's clear this is a misunderstanding, and those happen, all i wanted was to give you some background so you see my perspective and understand it wasn't intentional.

I will contact you on discord about the freebie, cheers.

11. mackan153

mackan153 Sweden Lurker

Stats
    You accepted my friend request on discord but never answered me.. - points to u.

12. Eloboostarena

Stats
    Yay, minus points!

I would expect that with everything going on all over the globe, customers could at least give a bit of consideration to situation of others. We all have our lifes, and we all have only so much time in a day to do specific things. Everything is hectic now, and i have mentioned on multiple occassions in this thread, even a few posts above that i am right now not available to sell due to a bunch of stuff. My thread is not being bumped, which should be another clear sign that i am not selling right now.

I will restart selling in a few days most likely, but till then don't expect any replies, and don't be mad when you don't receive any, honestly.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2020
  13. mackan153

mackan153 Sweden Lurker

Stats

dont accept anyone on discord either if that's the case.

14. Eloboostarena

Stats
    It's a habit of mine, but sounds like a plan. I'll stop accepting requests until i restart the business in a few days.

mackan153 likes this.
  15. Eloboostarena

Stats
    I'm available to take orders, prices changed.

16. Tetters

Tetters United States Lurker

Stats
    Added on the cord

17. Eloboostarena

Stats
    Prices will go up by 10% more today, next restock in a few hours. I will be replying to customers soon (4-5 hours from this post most likely).

18. Tetters

Tetters United States Lurker

Stats
    No probs, messaged on the cord

19. Perdonee

Perdonee Israel Lurker

Stats
    1-
    Dont suggest this jester.
    He sends a public message at discord and when I ask him if he has the items that I need and he says yes.
    Once I am ready to buy he tells me that someone is already buying the items.
    Dont buy from this guy , just wasted my time + nerves.
    Bad costumer service and not professional.

20. Eloboostarena

Stats
    Some people these days, no comment :)