[Selling] MapleSaga WA Gear

Discussion in 'MapleStory Private Server Market' started by Binscwhott, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Binscwhott

Binscwhott Brazil Lurker

Stats
    Hello boys, I decided to quit Maple Saga have alot of time ago, so I'm willing to sell some of my items now, remember to send me your discord in Private Message :)
    Item List:
    Shoes WA 10
    OA: 8WA
    Gloves: 16 WA
    Cape: 7WA
    Shoulder: 6WA/12MA
    I have some weapons too, but will post them later, DM me for more info about the items, contact me and will gadly show you screenshots of them.
    Remember: DO NOT put your discord here, DM your discord, and picture of the items go with my watermark.
    Looking for offers in $ only.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2020
    LittleWu likes this.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. LittleWu

LittleWu Brazil Lurker

Stats
    Bought an Spear from him! I went first, at first I thought it was a scam due to payment method but it was ok! Will surely deal again! :)

Binscwhott likes this.
  3. Craycray

Craycray Japan Lurker

Stats
    -1 Scammer. We agreed on deal, I sent money, he gave lame excuse that Paypal withheld the money, tried to get me to send more money, then ghosted me. Now in midst of Paypal dispute for refund, where he turned around and called me a scammer instead. Fortunate that I didn't send through friends and family as he asked. Fuck you.

4. Binscwhott

Binscwhott Brazil Lurker

Stats
    I'm sorry but I have never talked with you on GK before.
    Remember to always confirm the person u're talking to.

5. mcatkiller

mcatkiller United States Lurker

Stats
    Hey there, I was interested in purchasing from this seller until I read your comment. Just to confirm, is this the right seller that you're talking about? Binscwhott? Thanks.

6. Binscwhott

Binscwhott Brazil Lurker

Stats
    I tell you that you can buy from me. This user probably got scammed by someone who was trying to impersonate a low fish like me. I can provide proofs that someone already tried to scam with my thread as reference. The user @Craycray has NEVER messaged me in GK to confirm myself. You can see it here: A User from GK msging me to confirm identify, and Craycray has never did the same, I'm gadly the user who msged me didn't got scammed, but what can I do if people don't do the basic?