MapleStory 2 Auto Gather Macro

Discussion in 'MapleStory 2 Global & Europe Hacks, Cheats & Bots' started by december, Oct 27, 2018.

Discuss MapleStory 2 Auto Gather Macro in the MapleStory 2 Global & Europe Hacks, Cheats & Bots area at GameKiller.net

1. december

december United States Lurker

Stats
    I made a very simple macro tool for gathering in Maplestory 2.

I got pretty annoyed you needed to pay merits to obtain a badge just to auto-gather. In the future I'd also like to make an auto-fishing tool as well.

You can find it located .

You'll need Python3.

I also have the version compiled as an executable, but figured perhaps people might enjoy the python version better.

The README on the GitHub page describes how it works so far, I may edit this in the future so for now that will be to look for updates.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. lnteractive7

lnteractive7 United States Lurker

Stats
    Any chance we could switch the keys pressed?

3. december

Stats
    Yeah of course, since you can just modify the script you can change to key. Currently it uses DIK_SPACE, but if you let me know the key I can tell you the appropriate key code (they are found in the dinput.h header file if you Google for it)

4. lnteractive7

lnteractive7 United States Lurker

Stats
    I'd like for it to be pressing "space" and "e" successively if possible please. Really appreciate it. Basically just a space and e spammer.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
  5. juliosmeret

juliosmeret Canada Lurker

Stats
    any way to make it work when the game is in the background?

6. december

Stats
    I don't think it's currently possible, I've tried using PostMessage but the game doesn't respond to it.