MapleStory 2 XML Editing - Instant gathering, mount speed & more

Discussion in 'MapleStory 2 Global & Europe Hacks, Cheats & Bots' started by pizzapizza1337, Jan 4, 2019.

Discuss MapleStory 2 XML Editing - Instant gathering, mount speed & more in the MapleStory 2 Global & Europe Hacks, Cheats & Bots area at GameKiller.net

1. ChaoticHawk

ChaoticHawk Brazil Lurker

Stats
    It's through a manequin glitch

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Btwistboy

Btwistboy Canada Informed Hacker

Stats
    Nvm, but it's really useful only if you have multiple accounts that can enter cpap.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
  3. mechjiejie2

mechjiejie2 United States Lurker

Stats
    will you mind sharing it?

4. Btwistboy

Stats
    Method to transfer char bound epic/leg weapons:
    1. Have "bind on equip" 2 handed weapon that is also character bound, and equip it onto the mannequin. Works with dual wield 1h as well, equip both 1h on the mannequin.
    2. Log into account where you want to take the weapon, equip any shield, press swap equipment.
    3. Transfer complete, easy.

Too late, mannequin disabled.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
  5. Btwistboy

Stats
    You sure this works? I changed the value to 3 from 0 on superarmor on 4 of my skills, I still get pushed back during cpap panic phase.

6. goobyjr9

goobyjr9 United States The New Guy

Stats
    I think cpap panic phase push goes through superarmor. It works for cdev and kandura pushes.

7. EpicGamesPresents

EpicGamesPresents United States Lurker

Stats
    You can increase gathering radius in the constant file, key="MasteryObjectInteractionDistance". It's a bit buggy though. Also RIP mannequin glitch.

8. goobyjr9

Stats
    I think that only increases interaction distance but doesn't register to the server. Increasing interactionDistance in interactobject_mastery.xml didn't work either. Were you able to actually gather?

9. Btwistboy

Stats
    Maybe the superarmor edit only works for specific skills, not working for raging slash.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
  10. Tilya

Tilya United States Lurker

Stats
    Do you mind sharing where we can find the first three? :D

11. Ragev

Ragev Malaysia The New Guy

Stats
    For the climb speed and swim dash speed both are in constants. Just find climbvelocityv and climbvelocityh. Swimming is either swimdashspeed or dashswimmovevel. I just change both of them. As for the auto targetting, open string folder and look at skill names. Find the skills you use often and get their id. Search for the that id number in the skills folder and change the autotargettingmaxdegree value to 360. Useful in pvp. You never miss heh.

12. raech

raech Brazil Informed Hacker

Stats
    i
    did you try messing up with shop restock time?

13. Ragev

Ragev Malaysia The New Guy

Stats
    Nope. Go try it!

14. raech

raech Brazil Informed Hacker

Stats
    i'll see if i can find it when i get home later :o
    hopefully? infinite gem dust? x)

15. junior1016

junior1016 Brazil The New Guy

Stats
    on the mining side, I can not collect anything

16. lurkerforlife

lurkerforlife Malaysia Lurker

Stats
    do anyone know where to edit values about ranching/farming?

17. pizzapizza1337

pizzapizza1337 United States Lurker

Stats
    Actually, I had this problem myself now that I think about it. Start with a fresh Xml.m2d and try again. I'm heading to work so and don't have much time throughout the day so I will answer and remedy all questions tomorrow morning. I want more people to figure out all the crazy things we can do.

This would be interesting to figure out. The two players would probably need the same files for the items they're trading. You'd have to figure out what code would make the items character bound and remove it. If this is related to XML editing, this might be the thing that might force Nexon to make Xml.m2d checks prior to launching the game. I'm not sure how closely they work the Korean devs, but it might take a while to implement. Also, all trading is logged so these players are going to be banned, but most likely temporarily. Regardless, be careful. And if you do figure it out, don't put up any Legendaries on the Black Market holy fuck.

18. Btwistboy

Stats
    Nah that was already a public exploit used to trade weps between chars on the same account through a mannequin.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
  19. 3qalves

3qalves Brazil Informed Hacker

Stats
    Did soemone find how to remove treva chest cast ?

20. goobyjr9

Stats
    cDev has 2 different pushes. Potion debuff will always push you back but superarmor reduces the distance you are pushed. You won't be pushed back at all from the shadow push tho. Make sure you apply superArmor to all 3 parts of raging slash (10200001,10200002,10200003)