MapleStory 2 XML Editing - Instant gathering, mount speed & more

Discussion in 'MapleStory 2 Global & Europe Hacks, Cheats & Bots' started by pizzapizza1337, Jan 4, 2019.

Discuss MapleStory 2 XML Editing - Instant gathering, mount speed & more in the MapleStory 2 Global & Europe Hacks, Cheats & Bots area at GameKiller.net

1. gipal

gipal United States Prominent Hacker

Stats
    If you're running into weird issues that don't seem to make any sense, there's a good chance you probably accidentally edited an ID or something, IE find and replacing 1000 and replacing the 1000 in 30010002 or w/e and that usually seems to lead to very weird heck ups.

aka Always find and replace the full key and value: gatheringTime="1000" not just slamming replace all for 1000

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Btwistboy

Btwistboy Canada Informed Hacker

Stats
    I see, makes sense, and thanks I didn't know raging slash had 3 separate skill IDs.

3. Cazzad

Cazzad United Kingdom The New Guy

Stats
    Wondering if anyone managed to find the Purple Reaver in the files searching its id doesn't work xd

4. pizzapizza1337

pizzapizza1337 United States Lurker

Stats
    I think this was the issue for me. I had added an extra quotation mark and it totally messed with everything.
    Very useful! Good find!

This would be in interactobject.xml. If we can assume 1000 = 1 second, then treva chests would be around the 5000-7000 range. Follow the same steps just like in interactobject_mastery.xml edits.

Still, in theory, you could possibly make equipment unbound, but in hindsight it could still be considered server-sided. Someone could test this.

5. raech

raech Brazil Informed Hacker

Stats
    the flags for account or character bound are present in all items, but from my testings its all server-sided

6. Btwistboy

Stats
    Infernog will be a joke, just edit cannons to instantly fire the same way you instantly gather, or instantly open chests. Literally just go to interactobjects and change reacttime to 5 for everything.

7. 3qalves

3qalves Brazil Informed Hacker

Stats
    looks like its impossible to edit xml now : X

8. itzjay

itzjay United States Lurker

Stats
    it works for me still

9. itzjay

itzjay United States Lurker

Stats
    you can have unlimited daily pet fusion bonus (change "DailyPetEnchantMaxCount" in constants.xml value to a high number)

i have not discovered much else useful things ...

10. enkoy

enkoy United States The New Guy

Stats
    keep track of the bonus exp, you don't get it past 25...

11. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy United States Lurker

Stats
    Getting "this app can't run on your pc" when trying MS2Create

12. donaldduck99

donaldduck99 Poland The New Guy

Stats
    Anyone found Treva chest id ? That seems to be like the big one right next to life skills that speeds most boring chore immensely. Now I only need 2 cobalt chain mail gloves to finish up all ranching, instead of 5-6 previously and 5 min cd between them.

they take exactly 3 sec to open, wouldnt that make them 3000 ?

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  13. Btwistboy

Stats
    Just go to interactobject.xml, search for:
    reactTime="1000"
    reactTime="2000"
    reactTime="3000"
    reactTime="4000"

and replace it with reactTime="5"

do the same for reactTime="1500" "2500" etc.

14. donaldduck99

Stats

I only did all 3000 to 5 and that made all treva chest insta open and it also worked for all golden and wooden chests inside of treva portals. Best part of it is that golden and wooden on normal maps still open in old way, those normally open in 1 sec so risking that someones records me insta opening them to save 1 sec would be silly.

15. tommykk

tommykk United States The New Guy

Stats
    can someone tell me which file to modify attack speed?

16. donaldduck99

Stats
    Hmm you can change inventory tab price to 0 but it still wont let me buy it, can also change inventory amount and increased amount will be shown in game but can't put anything in that extra space. So it's all server sided, only useful thing i found was being able to place traps under pets while taming, which i guess is of some use. Even non important things like cooldown of bank in your home is server sided, can remove it from being shown but hidden cd will still be there.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
  17. lolfacederp

lolfacederp United States The New Guy

Stats
    I replaced reset and react timer to 5 on the mastery xml, everything seems to work fine, but ranching. It ranches instantly, but it's reset timer is the same as normal.

18. 2yangk23

2yangk23 United States The New Guy

Stats
    Thats because ranching/farming respawn time is server sided. If you ever noticed in a house, you cant ranch/farm if other people are there too, but you can share them for mining/foraging.

19. lolfacederp

lolfacederp United States The New Guy

Stats
    ahh that's a rip

20. enkoy

enkoy United States The New Guy

Stats
    false, you can change it but its not in interact xml.
    Edit: Nvm I misread the original complaint. You can't change the reset time (that doesn't do anything anyway since if you pay close attention you it won't gather until it respawns again server-side. Other props work the same way but a little different. If an object takes 15 seconds to gather and it -just- spawned then you have to wait 15 seconds to gather it or it'll just fizz out and do nothing. They could easily ban people for that but good thing they don't have a check for now.