[Selling] MapleStory account

Discussion in 'Windia' started by MianiAisha, May 18, 2018.

Discuss MapleStory account in the Windia area at GameKiller.net

1. MianiAisha

MianiAisha United States Lurker

Stats
    I don't play this game as often anymore and when I do, I don't really do anything on it. None of my characters are LV.200+ because I am lazy so I am not looking for an insane amount of money or anything. I'm not attached to this account at all.

F = Female
    M = Male

Listing characters:
    Arch Mage (Ice/Lightning) LV. 177 (F)
    Bowmaster LV. 134 (F)
    Buccaneer LV. 144 (F)
    Hero LV. 124 (F)
    Night Lord LV. 110 (F)
    Beast Tamer LV. 132 (F)
    Xenon LV. 67 (F)
    Kineses LV. 57 (M)

Character(s) on Reboot:
    Beast Tamer LV. 124 (M)

Character(s) on Bera:
    Jett LV. 37 (M)

I have other characters on different worlds but the ones I listed all have cash items.

I'm honestly really lazy to show you what items I have. It's a really old account but I doubt that I have anything old on it. Looking for $200 or you can offer. I dunno how much mesos each of them have and I don't want to check.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. iStaticX

iStaticX New Zealand Premium Premium

Stats
    worth maybe 15$ as a beginner acc but what beginner players are on here anyway

3. sammykey

sammykey United States Prominent Hacker

Stats
    I doubt you'll sell the account at any price unless you have OG items on the acc worth money

4. MianiAisha

Stats
    How OG do the items have to be? I mean for the amount of time ive spent on the game i wont be selling it for under $100 but then again i guess i would have to show my inventory and shit

5. sammykey

Stats
    So you didn't look around for prices and now you don't trust me for pricing for your account. Your account is not funded, has 2 link skills and no item value. You won't get shit for it, good luck.

6. MianiAisha

Stats
    Ok first of all, why are you so hostile? I was just asking a question. I dont play maplestory anymore, i never invested my time into it to be the best. It was basically just a social game to me. I played it for the fashion and to speak to people. A simple answer could have been that you wanted me to find out for myself or you wanted to take a look. But no, you phrased your little blurb in a way that makes you seem like an asshole.

7. sammykey

Stats
    Disrepectful

8. JohnnyWan

JohnnyWan United States The New Guy

Stats
    To be honest, even this account is given to me for free, I wont take it. I would rather like to start a new account.