Discuss MapleStory Help fix in the MapleStory Tutorials & Guides Archive area at GameKiller.net

1. xzonez

xzonez Canada Informed Hacker

Stats
    Hello everyone Xzonez here, Today I'm going to help you with the Maplestory Game launcher and Trainer troubles. I go around each thread and view most of the comments and some of the new GK members can't seem to get anything working like the d/c problem where Maplestory closes without letting you even log in.
    Trust me it happened to me a very long time ago. I've been making private hacks and trainers for a long time but not a active thread poster for suggestions and fixes. I'm one of the Scripters for "MapleNinja" and quit a while ago... Anyways I wanted to give you a guys a little knowledge on who I am. :)

ill give u step by step :) Place the newest bypass from Blaze in the Maplestory root folder "C:\Nexon\Library\maplestory\appdata" then before u start the game launcher go to this site and download the Redistributable package 2015 (x86 and x64) make sure they install ill give u the link aswell" "click the red download button and check both of the vc_redist files and press next and the files will automatically download. Install both of the packages. when you are done installing run Game launcher for Maplestory while that loads run the latest boss helper version 3.7.3 from therealyaoming and then while the Game launcher loads select the Maplestory process in the bottom of the trainer then press play on the Game launcher while Maplestory loads you should be fine.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (Side Note below)
    -------------------------
    Run the BossHelper as ADMINISTRATOR or some functions wont work right, to do that you have to right click the trainer also by the way the trainer doesn't have to be in the Maplestory directory it personally works best on your desktop make sure all the files are in one folder.
    :) PM ME IF U HAVE QUESTION
    [​IMG]

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. ponshik

ponshik Israel The New Guy

Stats
    is there any bypass for private server v175.1? becuz all bots crash after changing ch or map

3. xzonez

Stats
    Currently no but there may be a bypass for private servers in later time, the current bypass made by Blaze works for MapeStory 175.1 maybe the bypass isn't the problem check the version of the Maplestory private server and find a bot in the old versions of bots

4. ponshik

ponshik Israel The New Guy

Stats
    the bot working great all of them so that mean that the version is same..just when i cc or change map i get crash...its mean bypass needed....hope there will be soon :P

5. Mootjez

Mootjez The New Guy

Stats
    I really dont understand this, its freeking me out im like trying for weeks to get this working, everything you did i did it too but instead that its normally working i get this >.>!

[​IMG]

6. xzonez

Stats
    There could be soon i can make a bypass but will take me time cause i need to get back into things i've been out of coding for a little bit but i can sure try. :P

7. xzonez

Stats
    whats your version of windows cause i run currently windows 7 x86 not x64. im asking this because it can help me figure out a reason why this is happening to you mate :P

8. xzonez

Stats
    also what private server are you playing on aswell cause most of those private servers have different coding sometimes from what i understand. because it shouldnt be happening to you also screen shot (if you can) what hacks u are using before u change cc or map :)

9. jacky2chan

jacky2chan United States Informed Hacker

Stats
    im getting this same maplestory crash and im x64 bit.

10. xzonez

Stats
    can you take a screen shot or is it the same as Mootjez's? if not did you follow my step by step tutorial?

11. jacky2chan

Stats
    i can't change the target location for the game laucnher but i still get a launcher instead of the webpage. i had just opened up the game and clicked on it and it gave me ngs didn't even click it on yet

Attached Files:

12. xzonez

Stats
    okay for the "Gms boss helper revamped" window, its completely fine it happens to me its just your computer trying to handle the program itself. did you download both vc_redist(x86 and x64) and i would stop playing for now because i have stopped playing aswell until blase updates a part of a bypass like you can still hack but i advice not to i dont want to lose my account with lvl 200 all characters lmao and 400b

13. xzonez

Stats
    do you have dinput.dll <--(bypass from blaze) in your root directory? which should be this *C:\Nexon\Library\maplestory\appdata* if not place that in there and let me know what happens ill help from scratch Step by step

14. jacky2chan

Stats
    Yes the bypass is in there. i won't do it till the bypass is updated but i also downloaded the redistruable packages had current/better versions it said.

15. Mootjez

Mootjez The New Guy

Stats
    Hi, thanks for your feedback,

my pc is x64 bit

16. xzonez

Stats
    Sorry All i've been terribly busy broke up with my girl i've been dating for a little while so gunna be off for a bit but please post feedback and still ask for help. As soon as I come back online i'll immediately and help you guys

17. xzonez

Stats
    hmm okay your computer said that or is that what changed?, hmmm anyways. it is best to wait for the udpated bypass

18. xzonez

Stats
    Does The Screen always opens like that? if you can possibly click the visions tab in oracle and make the screen smaller. i mean DO NOT do anything right now because waiting for the bypass to be updated and dont want to loose your account at the risk of me talking.

19. xzonez

Stats
    If i Ask Questions im trying to figure out like what do i do to help you guys.

20. Mootjez

Mootjez The New Guy

Stats
    Always when i got the bypass inside of the maplestory folder its doing that problem but i think its because im using maplestory Europe is that a possible solution ?