MapleStory sir?

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat & Community Discussion' started by Rain, Nov 5, 2018.

Discuss MapleStory sir? in the Chit-Chat & Community Discussion area at GameKiller.net

1. Rain

Rain United States Premium Premium

Stats
    Hey, I was on the maplestory subreddit during class today because I have nothing else to do and I came across this

Now obviously if you have terminal or even use public hacks you'd probably understand MapleStory to a decent level, you create your class, grind mobs and do job advancements, once you're 200+ then you do your dailies and so on.

Reading this thread confused because I was under the assumption that MapleStory 1 was easy to understand because it's just basically kill for progression, everything you need to get to end game revolves around you grinding monsters for mesos, exp, and quest drops like sigmas and cores n shit. However maybe there's something underlying that allows new players to just not understand it.

Onto MapleStory 2, I personally have never played it however it seems to have more of an appeal to players and even some people like @kush239 has come back to play it, even though he's a bit retarded and doesn't understand anything. He was able to understand it easily. However unless you're a pro hacker god like @Yuhanun Citgez you wont get much of a financial benefit off hacking the game, thats why my friend @Jinks @Alphas @DarkMaple doesn't invest his time into it, he's not a hacker god so he gets no money. So whats the point?

Would love to hear your thoughts, my laptop battery is at 2% gotta go.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. kayin123

kayin123 United States Farmer Premium

Stats
    Is that Mehodin? The hacker god

3. shavit

shavit Israel Informed Hacker

Stats
    Mehodin isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a hacker with such an ability and skills at memory editing? Mehodin puts the game in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a hacker with his skill and passion for the scene again. Mahorori breaks records. Suncat breaks records. Mehodin breaks the rules. You can keep your statistics. I prefer the magic.

Rain, BusyChinaMan, Magika and 7 others like this.
  4. kush239

kush239 United States Veteran Hacker

Stats
    wait a min chief

Magika and Jinks like this.
  5. azimatix

azimatix Australia Renown Hacker

Stats
    ez explain bro
    ms1 is make ur big money with 200 bots on 10 dedis
    ms2 is where ur spend ur big money for cool cosmetic and flex on world chat 24/7

BusyChinaMan and Jinks like this.
  6. Elyscent

Elyscent Mesos Farmer Premium

Stats
    bro :V

Jinks likes this.
  7. Jinks

Jinks United States Premium Premium

Stats
    Haha ur look reddit post about mooplerstory while in class :jewjoycrip: :jewjoybrim: