MapleStory2 Music Bot.

Discussion in 'MapleStory 2 Global & Europe Hacks, Cheats & Bots' started by Dequality, Dec 18, 2018.

Discuss MapleStory2 Music Bot. in the MapleStory 2 Global & Europe Hacks, Cheats & Bots area at GameKiller.net

1. Dequality

Dequality Denmark Veteran Hacker

Stats
    I got tired of manually leveling alts.. so i decided to create a music bot, hope someone will enjoy using it as much as i am.. :)

The music file required for the bot is 3K Score bought for 40k gold (you can use a 10charge as well for 20k, but i prefer to buy 20 charges instead) in Tria put this into the music score t33rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr , If you want to use your own feel free to do so, but it's created for a music score lasting 5min 3sec. keep that in mind =)

I've used this script/bot for the past 10 days over night/through out the day when not at my pc, the ban chance should be zero to none, since i've made it use random mouse clicks inside the areas you specify as shown on the pictures, e.g. it wont click the exact same spot on the play button everytime.. it will be random everytime!
    It's made so you can watch youtube while it's running or do other stuff (havent tried playing another game though), it will simply open maplestory everytime it needs to play a new 'number' =)

Sorry for my poor English, but my native language isnt english so.. bare with me please.

If you like it please leave a LIKE

Updates:
    -24/12/18-
    Added automatic minimize, was getting kinda annoying having to minimize it myself everytime it opened up so, hope you enjoy :)

-26/12/18-
    Changed the time of the music score to 100sec(1min 40sec) since the exp caps out at 1min 40sec apparently, and added the new score text! for 1min & 40sec long play.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Password for rar file is:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Pictures below shows how to place the mouse in game.
    /!\REMEMBER TO HIT SPACE OR ENTER WHEN MOUSE IS POSITIONED WHERE YOU WANT IT/!\

F8 - Setup
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    F9 - Setup
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    F10 - Setup
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    F11 - Setup
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 30, 2018

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Dequality

Stats
    Hidden Content:
    REMEMBER TO USE SPACE/ENTER TO CLICK "OK" ON THE POP UP WINDOW / MSGBOX WHEN YOU GET CORDS!

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
    raech likes this.
  3. Dequality

Stats
    If anyone have tested it please report back.. i would like to know if there is any bugs or anything wrong with it .. =)

4. skylx

skylx Canada Lurker

Stats
    Your MML file doesnt work. So I cant download your music file.

5. Dequality

Stats
    May i ask what a MML file is? =)
    If you are refering to the music file, it's a silent file which says absolutely nothing :) should be a 5min 3sec long node.

6. Surred

Surred Pakistan The New Guy

Stats
    Just tested it out and it works really well! Thank you for this :)

7. Dequality

Stats
    Thank you for the report back :)
    Finally some one which can figure out how to set it up:emoji_fingers_crossed:

8. Dequality

Stats
    Still working without issues? :)

9. Surred

Surred Pakistan The New Guy

Stats
    Just used it again and seems to be working. I can't see why it would stop working since I'm assuming it just uses mouse coordinates. Also one thing people might be having trouble with during each setup is that after hovering your mouse where the pop up box instructs you to, you NEED to press enter to have it recorded. You obviously can't use your mouse to dismiss the pop up because then it'll record your mouse at the wrong location.

10. Dequality

Stats
    I usually hit space when settings it up :)

But yea might be where they fail

11. Dequality

Stats
    NEW UPDATE!
    Again this is not a thing which needs updates.. but i felt annoyed that i had to minimize maplestory myself everytime it opens up to play next song, i decided to add autominimize! hope you enjoy :)

Surred likes this.
  12. AssassinBoi

AssassinBoi Canada The New Guy

Stats
    Works perfect! Took a while for me to figure it out. For me, the trickiest part is I had to realize that you have to start the script while its in position so all it has to do is press the "Start Playing" button. If you start it with just your inventory open, the script will not properly open the piano, and start playing.

Update: I've used it for about 15 minutes now and it works perfectly, so thank you very much, great job!

3 lil suggestions to help people struggling to set this up, is:
    1) EVERY step is needed to make it work (The setup of F8, F9, F10 and F11). The script needs to know where to click, and by setting up those F Keys it creates an area where to click.
    2) For the "t32l1.rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" thing, copy and paste that text into the "melody" for when you're composing the song. It's not a file.
    3) Start the script as soon as you're done setting up those F Keys, don't exit your piano tab and except the script to open back up the piano

Update #2: Ummmm I have noooooo clue how this happened, but it dropped my main weapon while i was gone................. It's ok, because i'm a low level and it was a useless weapon, but that could've been very bad. I really don't understand how that happened.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2018
  13. Dequality

Stats
    @AssassinBoi Well for that to happen you have to have the char window open + have a weapon with same color as the Score/Melody, which i highly doubt so no idea how that happened tbh :) also it shouldnt be possible at all if you only make it search inside the inventory, so that is odd af .. :emoji_thinking:

14. Dequality

Stats
    I could easily add auto open piano btw but, no point in that cuz you have to set all the coords before starting the bot anyways so you have to open the different windows anyways :emoji_grin:

15. AssassinBoi

Stats
    Yeah its super wierd, its not a big deal at all tho cause it was a junk item that i wasnt using anyways, but its super odd. Script is working really really well otherwise tho!!

16. Dequality

Stats
    Feel free to drop a like on the post :)

17. Dequality

Stats
    Double post, no idea why lol

Last edited: Dec 25, 2018
  18. AssassinBoi

Stats
    Hey, so I used this bot all of yesterday, and did some research, and found something out. Currently, the 5 minute long song that your bot plays, is very inneffecient, because exp for music caps off at 1 minute and 40 seconds (100 seconds). So, it is 1/3 of the potential experience, since it runs for much longer, with 0 benefit. Would you be able to change it so it is made to run for a 100 second long song?
    Here's a link to a thread on this: .nexon. net/discussion/34140/to-level-in-silence
    Here's a 100 second long song for the melody: t33rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I'd greatly appreciate the changes. :)

Dequality likes this.
  19. Dequality

Stats
    Since when did they make it even lower?
    Last time i tested 5min was cap :0

20. Dequality

Stats
    But yea i can easily change it to 100sec only :) could you possibly provide som screenies showing it?