Mesos per an hour average on Kanna Mule?

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe' started by JZ1996, Jun 9, 2018.

Discuss Mesos per an hour average on Kanna Mule? in the MapleStory Global & Europe area at GameKiller.net

1. JZ1996

JZ1996 Canada The New Guy

Stats
    I was wondering what the average mesos per a hour on a Kanna that uses Terminal's Shikigami Charm FMA @ 75 delay, Summon Kishin FMA on Ulu Estate II. Im currently a 183 Kanna getting around 600M per Hour with 80% meso obtain. Is that slow compared to you guys? Are there other farm maps thats more suitable for pre 200? Let me know!

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. pkv_8

pkv_8 United States Premium Premium

Stats
    my kanna gets an avg of 1bil/hr to 2bil/hr depending on how laggy servers get using auto die and with 120% mesos gain.

JZ1996 likes this.
  3. JZ1996

JZ1996 Canada The New Guy

Stats
    Thanks for the information! I think i exceeded the optimal level for meso farming on Ulu Estate II. At lvl 183 what should be the best map that is most optimal for meso farming, Or should i just keep meso farming at Ulu Estate II till 200?

4. pkv_8

pkv_8 United States Premium Premium

Stats
    tbh you kind of messed up... you should've gotten the optimal amount of mesos for kanna to make then able to solo Arcana which is roughly 50bil~ +
    other places can farm mesos but you need range like a lot of range otherwise you'll DC (in the millions). There's the auto die feature which focus solely on kanna farming mesos. tbh I would make a new kanna and refarm but that's just me. short term the kanna you have now is good but the long run a new kanna with max mesos will make more unless you do something about that range. You'll pretty much have to invest time and effort to the kanna you have now. FOR EXAMPLE: i have a low lvl kanna specfically farms mesos and can make enough mesos to cube anything i want in a few hours.