mob disarm not safe?

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe' started by maple_nub, Oct 31, 2018.

Discuss mob disarm not safe? in the MapleStory Global & Europe area at GameKiller.net

1. maple_nub

maple_nub United States Premium Premium

Stats
    the following is the reason one of my acc was banned. im not sure its because i dc'd that they caught this or not? still new to terminal. thought i should share this.

Thank you for contacting Nexon Player Support. I understand that you are looking for clarification about a ban on your account. Our records indicate this account was involved in a violation of our Terms of Use or Code of Conduct. Our in-game security system has detected suspicious behavior on the character xxxx and xxxx, including mob and attack manipulation as well as bypassing the Nexon Game Security module. Because of this, your account was found to be in violation of the terms of use and was blocked from the game.

Unfortunately, due to the nature of the ban, I am unable to release your account. As always, players are required to follow the rules. Feel free to read through our and for more information.

Thank you for your patience while we investigated your appeal. Should you have any questions or concerns in regards to another matter, please do not hesitate to submit a new ticket with a detailed explanation of the issue.

Sincerely,

GM Rainmaxer
    Nexon Player Support

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Sillyx

Sillyx Premium Premium

Stats
    Did you have any crashes within a short period of time?

What other hacks other than mob disarm did you have on?

3. maple_nub

Stats
    i crashed twice. mob disarm / mob spawn and death effect off. the usual for farming.. kish /monkey spirit and grenade

4. lalaefi

lalaefi Premium Premium

Stats
    Everything is fine with mob disarm.

maple_nub likes this.
  5. Sillyx

Sillyx Premium Premium

Stats
    What was the timeframe between crashes?

They have tightened the threshold for crashes and will ban you if you crash too often within a period of time. Then, the system will permaban you and when you appeal, they will check their logs to find anything suspicious and that’s what they will reply with.

maple_nub likes this.
  6. maple_nub

Stats
    cool thanks for the heads up guys