Mob Vac .WZ Edit

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe Hacks, Cheats & Bots' started by stapled, Dec 16, 2019.

1. fafercito123

fafercito123 Peru The New Guy

Stats
    [QUOTE = "fredy, post: 3715111, member: 932225"] si funciona probado [/ QUOTE]
    que mapas?

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. fredy

fredy Peru The New Guy

Stats
  3. fredy

fredy Peru The New Guy

Stats
  4. tvycito

tvycito Peru The New Guy

Stats
    good job. it works good!! :emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup:

5. nexon0

nexon0 United States Informed Hacker

Stats
    Editing Maps.wz footholds I got some crazy ass vacs working as soon as u walk in the map tho u get the GM police msg, I haven't stayed with it long cuz I'm not sure of ban rate but seems to good to not auto ban LOL.

6. romario16

romario16 Netherlands The New Guy

Stats
    anyone have one for godmode? or does that autoban

7. stapled

stapled Canada Premium Premium

Stats
    Feel free to share lol.
    I can test a few when I get a chance.

8. nexon0

Stats
    sure:
    1. open map.wz with demsWz and search for the map ID you wan to "vac" and double click to expand.
    2. scroll down until you see the foothold section( it would look something like this: foothold.0.2.1.prev and right under it it would be foothold.0.2.1.next
    3. you need to play with these two "variables" to get some nice stuff going.

The way to edit the value is by double clicking the offset on demsWz just changing the value won't work, you need to double click the offset until the cursor goes to the Hex editor on the bottom. You then edit the value in HEX for example the prev value might be 12 but in hex that is 0C so you change it to whatever you want in hex.

If the value in one of these (.prev and .next) is 0 to the mob that means there is a "wall" so they will turn back but what happens if you remove the foothold? the mob falls down! ( basically lemmings )

If you change the value to another foothold number once the mob hits that foothold which you edited they will teleport to whatever foothold number you EDITED it to.

so lets say foothold 10 is the middle of the map, look through all the other footholds which prev OR next = 0 to 10 and when the mob hits the "wall" they will just teleport to the middle of the map.

There are a lot of other ways you can play with this actually, this is just giving you ideas, there is also a tool to view the foothold numbers in a map, I believe is called foothold generator that way you can see exactly all the footholds numbers.

darkluxus313 and nutella like this.
  9. romario16

Stats
    1. open map.wz with demsWz and search for the map ID you wan to "vac" and double click to expand.

when i try to upen it up i get out of memory in demswz mayb because it it larger than 1 gigabyte?

10. nexon0

Stats
    you need the 64bit version of demswz.

FYI you can edit mob.wz and change a mob speed the same way, through Hex edit, too high speed and it will crash, dunno if A/B tho.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2019
  11. Chai

Chai United States Chai.wz

Stats
    AriesMS has a very good .wz editing prevention as part of their client. It checks the size of the wz files and the date modified. There is a way around it but only if you know how to de obfuscate and unpack their client and then edit the code. Which at one point someone did but it quickly gets patched. For me, it is quite difficult and beyond my skill level.

Also, this isn't really a release so much as a re-release. This is called follow the leader vac and came out ages ago. It is known to ban, but nexon is also known to forget about certain older hacks and make them viable again. So, use with caution.

BoSama likes this.
  12. stapled

stapled Canada Premium Premium

Stats
    The original title was FTL vac but the mods changed it. As so the old A/Bs I've tested it for hours and it appears to be safe again.

Chai likes this.
  13. romario16

Stats
    care to share?

14. alireza007

alireza007 Cyprus The New Guy

Stats
    after doing this it wont get into char selecting screen and game just crashes after that it download a 5mb update and game returns to normal :( help pls

15. romario16

Stats
    after doing what? aplying the img?

16. Chai

Stats
    The origin of this vac comes from the HenesysPQ. If I remember correctly, the property given to the moon bunny "damagedByMob" with a value of "1" when applied to any mobs info will vac other mobs to it. This is more effective with flying mobs (Like the stirges in HPQ).

17. alireza007

alireza007 Cyprus The New Guy

Stats
    Yes

18. romario16

Stats
    that is weird man its working for me for 5 days now

19. Chai

Stats
    For those of you interested in using DemsWz to mass edit the files you need to use a 64bit version of the program to open large.wz files like the Map or Mob .wz or you will encounter this error "Out of memory while expanding memory stream"

Last edited: Jan 3, 2020
  20. xxkloss

xxkloss New Zealand Lurker

Stats
    any got ban from this yet? i wont try this for atleast 5 hurs until its safe